Thursday Night Football, Great googly moogly Chefs vs Air Coryell, Fouts and Alworth....

Beerfish

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I know he hit his head on the turf and am not making light of the situation but that’s probably the scariest scene of of a seemingly innocent play I can recall.

Must've been the perfect angle. Didn't appear he hit the ground that hard. Hope he's OK.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Should be a good game.  I was surprised at how many people started to write off the Chiefs after a bumpy start.  They still had Mahommes, Kelce, Hill and Andy Reid.

Who wins this game?

I wish a Chiefs down year was a Jets best year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

When your QB can diagnose a defense pre-snap and is a fast processor, you don't need a wall of first round meat in front of him.

Mahoomes got destroyed in the superbowl last year due to oline, same QB.

KC having a smart gm double dipped at center and then a guard with promise, douglas in a deep oline draft was happy to ignore it after getting avt.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Mahoomes got destroyed in the superbowl last year due to oline, same QB.

KC having a smart gm double dipped at center and then a guard with promise, douglas in a deep oline draft was happy to ignore it after getting avt.

I'm sorry, did you say he was in the SB?

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I'm sorry, did you say he was in the SB?

Yes, did you not watch him look like sam Danold in the superbowl?

You made a blanket statement about not needing oline early.  I countered that kc had to rebuild their oline and double dipped.

In your haste to do your usual sh*t all over QB a, b or C you made a silly comment.