***SUPERBOWL GAMEDAY THREAD*** Bungles VS. Kupps ***

JTJet

Game predictions? Bungles give us hope it CAN be done? Rams get Stafford a well deserved ring? 

Rams 35-28

Commercial predictions? We getting an appearance from the PuppyMonkeyBaby again? Some Spud Mckennzie? A teaser for a teaser of a trailer of a movie?

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I just want to see the Bengals lose on a missed McPherson field goal. That would be a top 10 greatest Super Bowl moment.

The sh*thole city of Cincinnati would never recover. 

They do a split screen of the Norwood family watching McPherson's miss and jumping up and down.  We then hear a youngster say, "Yay, grandpa.  Now you're not the NFL's greatest Super Bowl mush".  Or choker if you prefer.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm going Bengals 28-24.

My wife is in the ad biz so no one is allowed to talk during the commercials.  lol  We pick them all apart.  Saw this leaked one the other day which is pretty funny.

Lol that is pretty funny. But also picking it apart..

1 - What's up with the need to make Scarlet look the same height as Jost in a couple shots? 

2 - She can do better than that dork anyways. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Im pulling for Stafford .. Fiance likes the bengals uniforms.

I want Stafford to win too.

My ex brother in law was a Lions fan and would constantly sh*t all over him. Dude up and leaves my sister last year. Stafford gets to the Superbowl with a new team immediately after. 

Karma needs to finish off the job. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Lol that is pretty funny. But also picking it apart..

1 - What's up with the need to make Scarlet look the same height as Jost in a couple shots? 

2 - She can do better than that dork anyways. 

I'm still in shock that a kid from Staten Island (where I grew up) scored Scarlett.  She's still cute.  

Here's the only other leaked one we saw.  It's okay.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm still in shock that a kid from Staten Island (where I grew up) scored Scarlett.  She's still cute.  

Here's the only other leaked one we saw.  It's okay.

Eh it was ok. 

How it REALLY ends...

1262167616_Screenshot_20220213-084612_SamsungInternet.jpg.15113ea9c48040abd40ba9ca0147d084.jpg

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm going Bengals 28-24.

My wife is in the ad biz so no one is allowed to talk during the commercials.  lol  We pick them all apart.  Saw this leaked one the other day which is pretty funny.

that's a Bingo for sure.  And Scarlett looking great as usual.  A true NYC girl.

• Upvote 1

https://fox5sandiego.com/sports/the-big-game/every-super-bowl-attendee-will-get-a-kn95-be-asked-to-wear-it/

Every Super Bowl attendee will get a KN95, be asked to wear it

LOS ANGELES — Every person who attends the Super Bowl in Los Angeles next month will receive a free KN95 mask and be asked to wear it when they’re not eating or drinking at the game.

L.A. County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer announced the plan at a Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday.

The NFL is teaming up with L.A. County to provide that COVID-19 safety measure and more, from free rapid-test kits to an affiliated vaccination clinic, in hopes of keeping the game from becoming a “super-spreader” event.

[The rest of the article at the URL]

Ok Joe Burrow is starting to jump the shark. Folks all morning drooling over him about how he’s so cool, nothing bothers him, when the pressure is on he processes even more quickly. 

And then the suit and hat he just showed up in at the stadium?

Joe, you’re trying to hard to be Joe Cool.  

Going to start to dislike this guy immensely the more he is forced down our throats. It’s like they immediately need someone to fill the Brady void.