Wilson at practice warming up

kevinc855

On 9/16/2022 at 1:54 PM, SuicidalSince98 said:

Our medical team and injury communications sucks. Zach Wilson sucking is TBD 

Actually Zach Wilson NOT sucking is TBD.  He objectively and empirically sucked as a rookie.  He sucked in his first preseason appearance.  He's injured....again.....which brings up additional question marks.  Not to mention he was the exact kind of "late riser" QB prospect who ordinarily is NOT the type of prospect to target in the draft in the first place.

So its actually up to him to prove he does NOT suck, and he really needs to do it in a big way in whatever # of games he plays this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually Zach Wilson NOT sucking is TBD.  He objectively and empirically sucked as a rookie.  He sucked in his first preseason appearance.  He's injured....again.....which brings up additional question marks.  Not to mention he was the exact kind of "late riser" QB prospect who ordinarily is NOT the type of prospect to target in the draft in the first place.

So its actually up to him to prove he does NOT suck, and he really needs to do it in a big way in whatever # of games he plays this year.

Dude this level of negative energy cannot be healthy for you 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If the line gels and plays well tom, zach will be back for week 3.  If the line struggles again and looks bad, you hold zach back another week.

Not risking the franchise coming off an injury if the line isnt ready yet.

lol at Zach being “the franchise”.

Tom Seaver was “the franchise”.  Zach Wilson is just some dude who probably sucks. 

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Am I safe to assume this 10 page thread is no longer about Zach Wilson warming up at practice?

Amazingly….it kind of is.  lol.  Because he’s practicing but still strangely at least 2 weeks away…And no one has provided a reasonable explanation for why this is the case.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Amazingly….it kind of is.  lol.  Because he’s practicing but still strangely at least 2 weeks away…And no one has provided a reasonable explanation for why this is the case.  

Option 1) Nobody has shown him sprinting yet.  He might not be ready. 

Option 2) The Jets might know it’s not a playoff season and want to be conservative. 

Not saying I like the reasons.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Option 1) Nobody has shown him sprinting yet.  He might not be ready. 

Option 2) The Jets might know it’s not a playoff season and want to be conservative. 

Not saying I like the reasons.  

This is certainly much better than the “U HATER” takes cluttering much of the thread!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’m willing to settle this week.  I’d take competent OLine play and D that plays like it can for like 3/4 of the game.  Something.  Show us something.  

We need a September win. We should not be losing to Jacoby Brisett. 

• Upvote 1