Browns fans reactions!

Nixhead

12 hours ago, k-met57 said:

"there is no reason we should have lost to the worst team in the NFL"....take a look in the mirror dummy

i have to say, its about what i expected Cleveland fans to look like

I’m enjoying yesterday as much as anyone, but let’s slow your roll here a bit. I don’t think anyone would has the Browns as anywhere near the worst team in the NFL.

(which makes our win even sweeter.) ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Maybe among some, but for a lot of the LOLJets media, they will distract any way they can. I remember Rex's wife's feet being a bigger story than the Jets making consecutive AFC title games. I hope you are right, because I am so sick of the LOLJets narrative.

The feet thing was ridiculous and deserved to be mocked gimme a break we would go ham if it was an opposing team.

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes! What I liked about it was he seemed that pissed off. People do them all the time and you can tell it is an act. That dude seemed legit that angry.

Yeah it seemed heartfelt. I couldn't shake the feeling though that it was a guy that had just watched the game in the basement and then ran out to Mom's car to record a rant

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I love that a loss to the Jets equates as complete slumming for opposing fans and makes them question everything about their organization. Lol we’re so disrespected that losing to us sets a new franchise low for them. Lol 

I get giddy when I think about how the more games the Jets lose this season, the angrier Browns fans get. Imagine if they lose out on the playoffs by one game. ?

16 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I think Browns fans are just dumb.

Outside of the last 2-3 campaigns and a handful of seasons during the Kosar years, these dicks have been completely irrelevant since Jim Brown was running around in technicolor.

They don’t deserve your sympathy because “hey, they’re just like us”.

No, they deserve your scorn.

F*ck them and their silly little Hermey the Elf mascot

Yeah, f*ck them and the sexual predator they rode in on!

Honestly I never realized how bad Browns fans were.  They’ve been so bad for so long I guess I never paid attention to them.  However with the whole Watson table stunt they pulled and these reactions It makes me smile seeing them Implode in that game.  Also @GREENBEAN mentioned something in his latest video about a bad run in he had with them in the 90’s. Didn’t go into specifics but I’m curious what happened 

• Upvote 1