Browns fans reactions!

Nixhead

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

The first one was really good, but I was rofl watching the second one.

Yes! What I liked about it was he seemed that pissed off. People do them all the time and you can tell it is an act. That dude seemed legit that angry.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I think Browns fans are just dumb.

Outside of the last 2-3 campaigns and a handful of seasons during the Kosar years, these dicks have been completely irrelevant since Jim Brown was running around in technicolor.

They don’t deserve your sympathy because “hey, they’re just like us”.

No, they deserve your scorn.

F*ck them and their silly little Hermey the Elf mascot

"there is no reason we should have lost to the worst team in the NFL"....take a look in the mirror dummy

i have to say, its about what i expected Cleveland fans to look like

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I think Browns fans are just dumb.

Outside of the last 2-3 campaigns and a handful of seasons during the Kosar years, these dicks have been completely irrelevant since Jim Brown was running around in technicolor.

They don’t deserve your sympathy because “hey, they’re just like us”.

No, they deserve your scorn.

F*ck them and their silly little Hermey the Elf mascot

For me, the 86 Divisional means I will forever revel in their misery….let it rain endlessly in Cleveland 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

imo this was one of those anything can happen game.  the jets were lucky to have won this game.  i'm not taking anything away from the win.  after all a win is a win but it also came as the result of some serious late game miscues by the browns as opposed to dominating play by the jets.  and this is what happens in the first four games or so in these longer seasons.  let's not forget how many chuck yards chubb was getting or how brisset was able to ad lib his passing.

for the jets the good thing is they kept on trying.  again we saw wilson make some really nice catches and hall certainly made amends for his fumble last week.  the biggest thing was no turnovers and then the game sealing int by the jets.  the browns were really moving at the end and who knows if they could've got close enough for a fg.  now they need to get ready for cincy.

The best part is that everyone wrote off the Jets after that last Browns score. They were celebrating! They were already looking to Pittsburg - the problem is that they forgot to finish the game. Talking about poorly coached. Chubb kneels down and the game is over. Period.

Then they don't go into 2 cover deep - made the same stupid mistake last week, but it didn't cost them the game. While the Jets got lucky, they also played their best at the end. And while we couldn't stop the Browns, they Browns couldn't stop us with a 6 point lead and 1 minute left and no Jets timeouts.

They didn't take the Jets seriously and they were basking in their last week's win and looking forward to the next game. Shame on them and their coaching staff.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Finally, thank heabes 

Yeah me too, I like the guy that felt better because he got a drink cup with Nick Chub’s picture on it. Haha 

Didn’t realize how good I had it when the Jets losing was the biggest problem of my week. Ah, youth.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1