Bears Commanders TNF

Rhg1084

Just now, Ruby2 said:

I give MetLife a lot of crap, deservedly so, but Solider Field might be the worst looking stadium of all time.,

It is even worse if you have ever been there.  When they renovated, I think they tried to fit as many seats as they could in the place and you feel so packed together.  It is damn near impossible to move once you are in your seat.  I hate that place.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Lith said:

It is even worse if you have ever been there.  When they renovated, I think they tried to fit as many seats as they could in the place and you feel so packed together.  It is damn near impossible to move once you are in your seat.  I hate that place.

It looks like Lori Lightfoot

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

It is going to take a long time to get use to this Commanders name. "Washington Football Club" was awesome. Clown show ruined it.

Agreed commanders is awful.  I liked some of there more bizarre options to that as in the 'Red Hogs'  But just Washington football club was excellent

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Agreed commanders is awful.  I liked some of there more bizarre options to that as in the 'Red Hogs'  But just Washington football club was excellent

People call them the "commies". Talk about not thinking of all angles before making a decision, despite dragging it out for so long.

• Upvote 2