Watching Daniel Jones Play is Getting Me Sick

19 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The Jets would be a playoff team with him. 

Ummmmm it is called COACHING!

Jones was not playing as well as Darnold.

The truth is I like Lafleur but he is NOT as good as Daboll and it is crystal clear.  

IMO IF Zach was coached by Daboll we would be seeing greatness and a different attitude from him.

Coaching Matters!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Really? Not to say the coaching is bad but I see a QB not afraid to stand in the pocket and take a hit while delivering a ball, not doing a pirouette and running backwards 15 yards

Greeny talked about Jones in college yesterday.   Said he tore Northwestern an Ahole. Was a solid college QB much more leadership than Zach who has none.  

12 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmm it is called COACHING!

Jones was not playing as well as Darnold.

The truth is I like Lafleur but he is NOT as good as Daboll and it is crystal clear.  

IMO IF Zach was coached by Daboll we would be seeing greatness and a different attitude from him.

Coaching Matters!!!

I think Daboll is better than MLF but Jones never had the amount of fundamental problems  Zach seems to have. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

How about the throw dak just made ? Pressure in face knowing he will get hit throws a perfect strike to wr in flat. If was Wilson he’d take a safety and ground crew would have to clean up brown on field..

Dak is solid. We might actually be able to get Jones next season. Not that I think he should be a main target but the guy looks competent which is like something we haven't  seen in 5 years. 

• Post of the Week 1