Watching Daniel Jones Play is Getting Me Sick

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Daniel Jones is not a good NFL QB.

That's all I'm saying.  Don't tell me the Jets would be better with Jones, because they wouldn't 't be.

We're currently saying how much "better" we'll be with Mike White at QB.

You're nuts if you don't think Jones is a step up from him (making him three steps up from ZW) . . .

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Seriously?

He also fumbled a mind boggling 29 times and threw 22 ints his first two years.

Jones under the right situation can be a pretty good Qb, his running us very underrated.  But overall he has turned the ball over so much he makes you lose.

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Let me guess, when Mike White has a good game against the Bears it’ll be because they have a bad defense? 

The Bears D is way worse than any D we have played in a looong time. I fully expected them to let Zach gain confidence against them. If Mike White has a good game it doesn't mean he would have played well against a top 5 defense like Zach has been playing every week. Of course a ton of Jets fans will see it that way. To use my favorite sport as an analogy - it's way easier to beat Tommy Paul than it is to beat Rafa Nadal. Zach would not have lost this game - if Mike White does he may only start one week. In a way, it puts a bit more pressure on him.

We have to win this game - it's a must. I hope he plays really well and it's not a nail biter.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

He also fumbled a mind boggling 29 times and threw 22 ints his first two years.

Jones under the right situation can be a pretty good Qb, his running us very underrated.  But overall he has turned the ball over so much he makes you lose.

Yes but I think he only has 1 or 2 turnovers this season. Seems like he figured that part out. 

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Look, if you are too obtuse to figure that one out, I'm done. I am not leading you by your nose. 

Baker Mayfield had even more (i.e. your point doesn’t mean much of anything), so why don’t you do me a big favor and lead me by my nose? I dare you!