Watching Daniel Jones Play is Getting Me Sick

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think Jones is awful, he is mediocre  which for the Jets would be improvement. 

He might be better than ZW - but the Jets are not better than 5-2 with Danny than they are ZW.  He's not a good NFL QB.

This isn't protection of Zach - it's just Danny Dimes is bad.

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

So the coach failed last week?

In not being able to convince Saleh to sit Zach against New England because we all knew what was going to happen. 

Nobody was surprised Belichick shut down  the run and Garret Wilson. When your QB can’t read the defense or go through his progressions that’s all you need. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He might be better than ZW - but the Jets are not better than 5-2 with Danny than they are ZW.  He's not a good NFL QB.

This isn't protection of Zach - it's just Danny Dimes is bad.

Disagree.

He's average, which makes him light years better than anything the Jets currently have...   

9 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You think lefleur is doing a good job with Wilson? 

The team went out of its way to bring Zach’s personal QB coach

in for the 2nd half of the season last year trying to get his throwing and footwork right. I’m not sure what else they can do. The all 22 has shown that he has receivers open but either doesn’t see it or makes a bad throw. Hopefully being put in time-out will help him turn things around although if he hasn’t shown it through 20 games I’m not sure that its there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joejet said:

The team went out of its way to bring Zach’s personal QB coach

in for the 2nd half of the season last year trying to get his throwing and footwork right. I’m not sure what else they can do. The all 22 has shown that he has receivers open but either doesn’t see it or makes a bad throw. Hopefully being put in time-out will help him turn things around although if he hasn’t shown it through 20 games I’m not sure that its there.

The all 22 showed a couple of examples of that last week. Let’s not pretend like this has been a recurring issue all season.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

There's a difference between having a better record and being a better team. The latter is what matters down the stretch of this season

Daniel Jones is not a good NFL QB.

That's all I'm saying.  Don't tell me the Jets would be better with Jones, because they wouldn't 't be.

• Upvote 1