I know we all despise Kraft, but….

12 hours ago, section314 said:

The Pats left their team plane at Charlottesville airport so UVA could get the players to the funerals. Classy move.

He also paid for PPP for hospitals during Covid.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/patriots-robert-krafts-coronavirus-generosity-makes-him-new-york-family/

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You made a typo.. Kraft let us pay for PPP in hospitals in his name.. when the very wealthy donate money.. you and I are ultimately paying for it, not them. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Was he reimbursed with bailout money or something?  

It's likely he has a private foundation or donor advised fund. The very wealthy don't donate the same way as you or I would do so.

There's also a reason almost every single player has a 'charity' foundation or something and it's not because they love the community so much.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's likely he has a private foundation or donor advised fund. The very wealthy don't donate the same way as you or I would do so.

There's also a reason almost every single player has a 'charity' foundation or something and it's not because they love the community so much.

I'm sure you're right.  I definitely think that's the case for Rockefeller, Clinton, Zuckerborg, Bezos, etc.  

• Upvote 1