To everyone saying Mike White’s only good game was against a bad Bears defense

2 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Mike needs to put on 25 pounds.  

Mike White’s mass is not the problem.  Mike White needs a line and improved lateral quickness/foot speed. He also needs to start chewing his OL out when they don’t block and he’s getting rid of the ball in 2.5 sec. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DireJet said:

People need to stop arguing about mike white. He’s good. Accept it or don’t. He made elite-level throws vs the Bills & Vikings. Watch the tape. How many guys are slinging 10-15 yard throws outside the hashes on the money in the snow? He out-threw JA and it wasn’t close. Watch the tape. It’s all there. 

MW was a legit pitching prospect with elite heat as a prep star. The rumors of his arm being Chad Pennington‘s grundle are greatly exaggerated.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Team Mike White vs Team "OB1 isn't on the roster" is shaping up to be the slobberknocker of the offseason Fight Me Lets Go GIF by Mr. Paradise

I’d rather argue whether Mary Poppins is the edge rusher we have been searching for than face another off season debating the latest first round bust QB we drafted.

I’m already playing with house money.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

MW was a legit pitching prospect with elite heat as a prep star. The rumors of his arm being Chad Pennington‘s grundle are greatly exaggerated.

Chad on all the party favors in a jersey power lifting gym wasnt completing that pass to Berrios vs the Bills. That was a 25-yard handoff. That’s how absurd and perfect that throw was. Again, in the snow. And I think that was post-Ribs sawdusting? 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DireJet said:

Chad on all the party favors in a jersey power lifting gym wasnt completing that pass to Berrios vs the Bills. That was a 25-yard handoff. That’s how absurd and perfect that throw was. Again, in the snow. And I think that was post-Ribs sawdusting? 

Unfortunately MW does share one attribute with Chad… time spent on the trainer’s table. Which is why no matter how much one likes MW — and I do — JD will protect himself out of self-interest and not hit the local graveyard with a shovel to find next year’s QB2.

• Upvote 2

Isn’t Mike White’s injury problem a bit overstated? IIRC, he hyperextended his wrist on DeForest Buckner’s helmet and missed most of the Colts game, then he got split in half by Ed Oliver and Matt Milano against the Bills this year. Am I missing one? Because neither of those are exactly ripping one’s knee up tripping over a blade of grass

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Isn’t Mike White’s injury problem a bit overstated? IIRC, he hyperextended his wrist on DeForest Buckner’s helmet and missed most of the Colts game, then he got split in half by Ed Oliver and Matt Milano against the Bills this year. Am I missing one? Because neither of those are exactly ripping one’s knee up tripping over a blade of grass

Could you imagine if that blade of grass ended ZW's season and we went into next year still hopeful he was the solution here?!

• Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

I was there too…didn’t turn to flurries…raining pretty hard the entire game 

I don't know where you were but it did turn from rain to snow and wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be. I watched the game when I got back too and you would have thought it was the end of the world the way the announcers were egging it up.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1