CTM Search Party Mafia - Signup thread (game to start on Sunday, Jan 29)

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If we can get @Bleedin Green and maybe a couple others up in this b*tch I can possibly get the game rolling tomorrow if you guys wanted to.  

As enticing as this theme is, even if I'd probably suggest calling off the search about 15 minutes in, I'm going away on Thursday so that kind of throws a wrench in things for me.

13 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

As enticing as this theme is, even if I'd probably suggest calling off the search about 15 minutes in, I'm going away on Thursday so that kind of throws a wrench in things for me.

I’m going away on Wednesday Thru Sunday so the game wouldn’t have to start till next Monday.  Would that work?

Ya @GATA play BG!!

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m going away on Wednesday Thru Sunday so the game wouldn’t have to start till next Monday.  Would that work?

Ya @GATA play BG!!

I'm back on Tuesday, so I could swing that, as if it's anything like it used to be I'm sure I'd be missing next to nothing on Monday.

I will warn though that my daytime availability is far worse than it used to be, which was the main reason for my retirement, so also no worries if folks don't want me dragging the game down.

• Post of the Week 3

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm back on Tuesday, so I could swing that, as if it's anything like it used to be I'm sure I'd be missing next to nothing on Monday.

I will warn though that my daytime availability is far worse than it used to be, which was the main reason for my retirement, so also no worries if folks don't want me dragging the game down.

Partial BG availability = full chub for me

Anything more = full climax 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Partial BG availability = full chub for me

Anything more = full climax 

And yeah Mafia is even gayer than you remember.  Sorry in advance.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Beaver said:

Valentines Day Valentine GIF by NETFLIX

I"m in.......Where's my Beaver lover @Spoot-Face?

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Pac @Verbal can I assume you're both in?

@Spoot-Face I'm not giving you a choice.  Beaver is in and so are you.  This is a CTM-themed game.  CTM!!!!  You have one week to mentally prepare yourself.

Also maybe we can get a @GATA sighting???

Sorry, guys. Still not feeling up for it these days, plus preoccupied IRL

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1