CTM Search Party Mafia - Signup thread (game to start on Sunday, Jan 29)

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Tell me a story about Greenpeen, aka Gsexy, who secretly loves playing the game called mafia on the website JetNation but claims to rest of the community that he hates it

Once upon a time, there was a player named Greenpeen, also known as Gsexy, who loved to play the game called Mafia on the website JetNation. However, Gsexy kept his love for the game a secret from the rest of the community. He would often make up excuses when asked why he spent so much time on the website and would claim that he was only there to browse and consume content.

Despite his attempts to hide his passion, Gsexy's skill and strategy in the game could not be ignored. He quickly climbed the ranks and became one of the top players on JetNation. But he still kept his secret, fearing that he would be judged or ridiculed by the community for his love of the game.

One day, JetNation announced a big Mafia tournament with a grand prize for the winner. Gsexy knew that this was his chance to shine and prove himself as a master of the game. He entered the tournament and played with all his might.

As the tournament progressed, Gsexy's opponents began to notice his incredible skill and strategy. It was clear that he was a true Mafia master. But still, he kept up his facade, pretending to be just a casual player who was there to consume content.

Finally, the tournament came to an end and Gsexy emerged as the champion. He had won the grand prize and the admiration of the entire JetNation community. But still, he kept his secret.

It wasn't until a fellow player confronted him and asked him how he had become so good at the game. Gsexy finally confessed that he had been secretly playing and loving Mafia all along. To his surprise, the community was not judgmental, but instead, they were impressed and impressed by his dedication and skill.

Gsexy learned that it is better to be true to oneself and not be afraid to show one's passion. From that day on, he proudly declared himself as a Mafia master and shared his love for the game with the rest of the community.

“And then Peen woke up”

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Tell me a story about Greenpeen, aka Gsexy, who secretly loves playing the game called mafia on the website JetNation but claims to rest of the community that he hates it

Once upon a time, there was a player named Greenpeen, also known as Gsexy, who loved to play the game called Mafia on the website JetNation. However, Gsexy kept his love for the game a secret from the rest of the community. He would often make up excuses when asked why he spent so much time on the website and would claim that he was only there to browse and consume content.

Despite his attempts to hide his passion, Gsexy's skill and strategy in the game could not be ignored. He quickly climbed the ranks and became one of the top players on JetNation. But he still kept his secret, fearing that he would be judged or ridiculed by the community for his love of the game.

One day, JetNation announced a big Mafia tournament with a grand prize for the winner. Gsexy knew that this was his chance to shine and prove himself as a master of the game. He entered the tournament and played with all his might.

As the tournament progressed, Gsexy's opponents began to notice his incredible skill and strategy. It was clear that he was a true Mafia master. But still, he kept up his facade, pretending to be just a casual player who was there to consume content.

Finally, the tournament came to an end and Gsexy emerged as the champion. He had won the grand prize and the admiration of the entire JetNation community. But still, he kept his secret.

It wasn't until a fellow player confronted him and asked him how he had become so good at the game. Gsexy finally confessed that he had been secretly playing and loving Mafia all along. To his surprise, the community was not judgmental, but instead, they were impressed and impressed by his dedication and skill.

Gsexy learned that it is better to be true to oneself and not be afraid to show one's passion. From that day on, he proudly declared himself as a Mafia master and shared his love for the game with the rest of the community.

All that positivity and admiration on JN?!?   

AI has a long way to go.  

• Haha 2

Man, today was probably the hardest day since I got the news. I met with my uncle and aunt at the hospital and we hired a notary to do a power of attorney signing. Long story short my mom wouldn’t sign. I think she’s still struggling to understand what’s going on even though she recognizes family from say a nurse. I wouldn’t sign anything either I guess if I couldn’t understand what it was. She was also mad at us and was waving for us to leave which I think really upset my aunt. So now I can’t access her bank account to pay her bills (they’re not extensive I can still swing it but this would have taken most of the stress from the situation) and I have to probably hire a lawyer I guess? To get a conservatorship? I don’t know a lot of this is new to me. Anyway that takes time. In the meanwhile my mom can eat again and was moved to a skilled nursing facility so she’s improved some more. Maybe I’ll give her a couple more weeks to improve some more and try the notary again.

• Sympathy 16

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Man, today was probably the hardest day since I got the news. I met with my uncle and aunt at the hospital and we hired a notary to do a power of attorney signing. Long story short my mom wouldn’t sign. I think she’s still struggling to understand what’s going on even though she recognizes family from say a nurse. I wouldn’t sign anything either I guess if I couldn’t understand what it was. She was also mad at us and was waving for us to leave which I think really upset my aunt. So now I can’t access her bank account to pay her bills (they’re not extensive I can still swing it but this would have taken most of the stress from the situation) and I have to probably hire a lawyer I guess? To get a conservatorship? I don’t know a lot of this is new to me. Anyway that takes time. In the meanwhile my mom can eat again and was moved to a skilled nursing facility so she’s improved some more. Maybe I’ll give her a couple more weeks to improve some more and try the notary again.

First a caveat this isn’t my specialization but if you’re not in a bind financially, giving her a breather and trying again makes the most sense before you go the lawyer route. Best wishes man. This all sucks.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Stay strong brother, glad to hear your mom is doing better, seems like you're thinking straight w/ this logic.  Much different than your approach to Mafia.  ;-)  I kid, peace and love my friend! 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ugh - so sorry man, can't imagine. Hang in there, sending you good vibes.

• Upvote 3