CTM Search Party Mafia - Signup thread (game to start on Sunday, Jan 29)

The story of the hippie CTM, as he was known among the Jets Nation, was one of tragedy. He had been a fan of the Jets since his childhood, and was always the life of the party, an inspiring presence to all the Jets fans. However, as he grew older, he began to experiment with hallucinogenic drugs, and eventually became addicted to them.

His friends and family begged him to stop, but he refused to listen. Eventually, the drugs took their toll, and CTM's behavior changed drastically. He began to act erratically, and the once cheerful, inspiring figure of the Jets Nation began to fade away.

One day, CTM announced that he was leaving the Jets Nation forever. His friends and family tried to convince him to stay, but it was too late. He had already left, and no one ever saw him again. The tragedy of the hippie CTM left a lasting impact on all the members of the Jets Nation. Despite his addiction, he was still a beloved figure and his loss was felt deeply by all.

^^^ Contributed by @Pac via OpenAI

But IS @CTM really gone?  That's what you all need to determine.  He was last seen on campus at Manchester Community College flirting with co-eds:

image.png.b4da336cceaea8a06776254766cd88e2.png

Time to assemble the search party!

All scenes and images for this game will be produced via OpenAI, represented by the @GATABot 9000:

image.png.095b837466bbe77ee681d72b4ed81d6b.png

Feel free to play around at the locations below, and I will strongly encourage its use during the game.

Open AI

Written:  https://beta.openai.com/playground

Illustration:  https://labs.openai.com/

Thanks for the inspiration, @Barry McCockinner!

This game will begin on Monday, January 30th after I get back from NYC.  I imagine some of you need a break after the first game of the season, so this could be a blessing in disguise, lol.  In the meantime, let's get as many players signed up as possible.  There is NO limit to how many can play in this one. 

And given that I already burned $15 on AI-related credits, you bastards had BETTER sign up and be active!

@JiFields @The Crusher @Integrity28 @Jets Voice of Reason @Bleedin Green @Pac @Nolder @jgb @Lurker89 @Hal N of Provo  @AVM @Vicious89x @Leelou @Barry McCockinner @Arsis @Lily @Dicetosser @Stark @Drums @Spoot-Face @Beaver @Arsis @GATA @CTM @DPR @Doggin94it @deckerfan @SMC @ZachEY @jvill 51 @Greenseed4 @Dan. @T0mShane @HessStation @Jetscode1  @kdels62 @Smashmouth @Verbal @WWWWombat @StraightCash @BUM-KNEE @JustEndTheSuffering @32EBoozer @Creepy Lurker @sourceworx @Lemon Dawg @LemonTree @LemonTree. @RAYRAYon WolfAnal @BallinPB @A.J.

Signups:

1. Hal
  2. Arsis
  3. JiF
  4. Crusher
  5. Ape
  6. Stark
  7. Jvill
  8. Beaver
  9. Jgb
  10. Pac
  11. Ballin
  12. Lurker
  13. Barry
  14. Hess
  15. Drums
  16. JVOR
  17. Verbal
  18. Bleedin Green
  19. Smash
  20. Leelou
  21. Peen
  22. AVM
  23. *
  24. *
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

My plan going in was to FAAFO (Eff around and find out) but I pulled cop and didn’t want to screw over the town.

I probably read 500 pages of strategy guides for this one. FML

I don’t want to be cop again for awhile.

Haha, you likely won’t be. I’ve played 20 + years think I drew cop twice? Maybe? Had  couple few single investigation or search for a single player type roles but traditional cop twice. Actually I think one of those was a Crazy cop game and  we were all cops. Haha  

47 minutes ago, jgb said:

My plan going in was to FAAFO (Eff around and find out) but I pulled cop and didn’t want to screw over the town.

I probably read 500 pages of strategy guides for this one. FML

I don’t want to be cop again for awhile.

If you “randomize” to cop I’ll change it, promise.  lol.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

D1 lynches out of respect for your play are to be worn like a badge of honor.  

I am bummed you got iced N1. Totally different game with an SK running around.

@scum why kill 80? Random N1 kill or based on high activity level?

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I am bummed you got iced N1. Totally different game with an SK running around.

@scum why kill 80? Random N1 kill or based on high activity level?

if they thought he was SK they want him out as quick as possible so they don't have to worry about him getting lucky and killing one or legitimately reads scum and can take them out along with town and towns votes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Stark said:

if they thought he was SK they want him out as quick as possible so they don't have to worry about him getting lucky and killing one or legitimately reads scum and can take them out along with town and towns votes.

Nice soft claim doc btw you blew the game open

Just now, The Crusher said:

Pretty close. I think he has more of a corporate hairdo, not sure he’s tanned, he comes off as pasty. The rest of it is good except I would imagine the tank top would be be more of an earth tone, 

Just plugged “ @Pac MVP” into AI image generator

8B1AA2AC-1F96-4B18-BED3-48A6C5C4637B.gif.e7e6eafc1bc80a0f8c128bb9455b5682.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

Nice soft claim doc btw you blew the game open

I had been trying to drop those since your Cop reveal. I figured if there was Doc maybe I could get you and him an extra night or 2 and if there wasn't maybe I'd get you an extra night.

glad it worked. If I didn't get NK'd I was going to vote pine immediately to start the day, felt like he was obvious, I even said that to drum as soon as I saw my "death" scene. I had to ask drums if I was really dead because the scene didn't explain it

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yeah curious if they hunched he was SK or just viewed him as a townie that could cause trouble with his high activity