Johnny Ice Cream

jetsons

Not sure if anyone is familiar with this kid, but he's a Huge Jets fan (God help him) & for every game the Jets win he'd get an ice cream... he started pretty good last season but fizzled out at the end... he just got his own ice cream truck so Hopefully this is a positive sign of things to come...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Kid is getting 50 dollars to make videos giving people shoutouts 

family is definitely exposing him for money 

For what it's worth, it doesn't seem like. I met his father years before this and then against prior to the first Sauce interview going out and it was the Jets that reached out to them because his dad knows people inside 1JD. I certainly don't know him real well but from the few interactions we have he seems like a pretty genuine guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Kid is getting 50 dollars to make videos giving people shoutouts 

family is definitely exposing him for money 

This isn’t nearly as bad as the captain jack kid. The mom is making sooo much money off him and getting a ton of attention. She tells him what to say and is on the camera far too much it all seems orchestrated by her 

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

This isn’t nearly as bad as the captain jack kid. The mom is making sooo much money off him and getting a ton of attention. She tells him what to say and is on the camera far too much it all seems orchestrated by her 

Who is the captain jack kid?

And...more importantly....is his mom hot?

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Who is the captain jack kid?

And...more importantly....is his mom hot?

Captain Jack Sparrow from the pirates movies. There’s a kid who’s sick I guess and his mom has been making a bunch of videos and asked for donations. Johnny depp made a video for him. It went kind of viral. They made hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations + ad revenue. She’s always whispering in his ear what to say and posts all the time. She is def not hot 

22AD440B-DA33-44CA-96F5-64F3C9870688.png

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Small business owners often put their kids in their commercials. No biggie. Looks like they’re having fun and brave enough to try their hand in the food service industry… good luck.

People up on their high horses acting like they don't know how much daycare costs. I'd have my kid starring in insurance commercials if it paid.