Super Bowl Game Thread

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I said it earlier on this thread that Andy Reid is a better HC to me than Bellichick and if he wins today folks will begin to say it. 

Said to my neighbor, a Pats fan, Reid  deserves to be in the conversation. 100%

No disagreement.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No matter how good Philly was this year I couldn't understand why they were favored over a team with Mahomes and Reid.  How can you bet against that duo?  At most it should have been basically a pick 'em type of game.

Plus KC's road to get here was much tougher than Philly's, both in the regular season and postseason.  They were far more battle-tested.

I heard they have the best defense ever and the best O-line ever on this board just today. lol  Probably same people who think Derek Carr is John Elway.

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

They should beat the piss out of Hurts on those 4th and 1 scrums. Take the 15 if you have to

If I were an NFL head coach I'd pay to have renzo Gracie train my defense how to hurt people in the scrum but I'm a psychopath. One good arm crank and the elbow is ****ed. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

I heard they have the best defense ever and the best O-line ever on this board just today. lol  Probably same people who think Derek Carr is John Elway.

Don't get me wrong.  Philly is legitimately very very good.  I just didn't see a good reason why they'd be FAVORED over KC with that tried and true duo.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

I would be livid as a chiefs fan. Their entire defense is sooooooo soft besides one dude 

Frank Clark and Chris Jones. Sounds like two guys that work in accounting, but really they are good at teh football.