Super Bowl Game Thread

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Jalen Hurts is pretty good running when he's a quarterback. I don't think he is "that" great a passer. Plus, experts on this forum say a running QB is bad and can't have longevity so I guess he sucks.

He is a much better passer than he is a runner... running qb's who can't throw don't last long in the NFL.

Just now, Arsis said:

And the try hard taste in music 

Or you had my curiosity, but now you have my drunk. It was just joke. But somehow hurting your vagina is unavoidable. Try hard? No one this entire message board has heard of Murg. I listen to music that mostly belongs lost in space. Metal is metal. You should know the bro code. 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Paradis said:

Or you had my curiosity, but now you have my drunk. It was just joke. But somehow hurting your vagina is unavoidable. Try hard? No one this entire message board has heard of Murg. I listen to music that mostly belongs lost in space. Metal is metal. You should know the bro code. 

I'm just kidding don't take it seriously. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I'm just kidding don't take it seriously. 

Don't mind Arsis he just wants to watch the world burn, lol

• Upvote 2