Top 25 FA's predictions (MLFootball)

Bronx

On 2/22/2023 at 9:34 AM, doitny said:

if they give Broken Jimmy 36 mil for 2 years and not want to give Carr 38 mil for 4 years i will flip out. were lucky if Jimmy plays 12 out of the 34 games. he should not even be considered.

What if Carr takes less money from the Saints because that's where he wants to play?  It's not always in the GM's power to acquire a player he wants.  It wouldn't be the first time a player chose to play elsewhere for less money.  But some people here think the GM fails if he can't persuade a player to sign with the Jets by selling the area, the team, the facility etc.  Sometimes it comes down to more than money and some people don't want to live in the Northeast.  You couldn't pay me enough money to live in some parts of the U.S.    

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

What if Carr takes less money from the Saints because that's where he wants to play?  It's not always in the GM's power to acquire a player he wants.  It wouldn't be the first time a player chose to play elsewhere for less money.  But some people here think the GM fails if he can't persuade a player to sign with the Jets by selling the area, the team, the facility etc.  Sometimes it comes down to more than money and some people don't want to live in the Northeast.  You couldn't pay me enough money to live in some parts of the U.S.    

that is true but Carr met with us. why take the meeting at all if hes not interested? to make the Saints pay more? maybe but im guessing Carr ask for something and JD came in short of that number or years cause if JD gave Carr what he wanted he would have either signed here already, or we would announce that we were not pursuing Carr anymore. 

On 2/22/2023 at 4:02 PM, football guy said:

When did I say that's why I was banned lol? The mod, "Bobby" or whatever his name was, was deleting my posts. A few members DM'd me about it and told me to come on here instead, stating that it was much more active but the people on here were nuts. I complained to the guy "webmaster" or whatever, who actually sided with me and forced Bobby to restore the posts. When I was vindicated I came after him personally and outed him for it, which occurring at the same time I created an account on here. They gave me a 24 hour ban, so I created another account on FF to continue doubling down, hence them permanently banning the original jetskid account. 

I do not regret what I did to this day. You don't pick and choose to censor material because it goes against the moderators feelings and opinions. I was right, he was wrong, and he tried to censor the info. When he did that I was never going to go back other than to body bag him lol. I personally don't jive with "internet" culture where people just hide behind their screen names and get to be keyboard warriors. Not my style. So while I agree don't sweat the small stuff, I'm going to defend myself on the internet just as I would in person. That will never change 

@football guy I enjoy your insight and appreciate you sharing what you hear within the walls of 1JD.

I remember @Defense Wins Championships, Who took every salty comment from others personally. I find the “Ignore” option helpful! ?

[mention=33820]football guy[/mention] I enjoy your insight and appreciate you sharing what you hear within the walls of 1JD.
I remember @Defense Wins Championships, Who took every salty comment from others personally. I find the “Ignore” option helpful! ?
The ignore button to me is the Jet Nation equivalent of cancel culture ... And if you want my opinions on that PM me

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

On 2/22/2023 at 9:54 AM, Green Ghost said:

Football guy?  I think he’s a very knowledgeable football fan, but I think he’s running a scam when he claims to be some clued in league insider, and I laugh at guys here like you when you buy into it.
You know you’re one of my favorite people here, but it’s the same way I would feel if you changed your name to “football insider” and acted as if you were one. If he just gave his opinions instead of trying to come off like he’s the second coming of Ian Rappaport I’d actually read his posts rather than skim through them.

For what it's worth, I've actually known Football Guy for nearly 20 years. I knew him under a different handle on another forum, was kinda funny when we realized it. If he's faking it, he's been doing it for that long with an impressive track record. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

For what it's worth, I've actually known Football Guy for nearly 20 years. I knew him under a different handle on another forum, was kinda funny when we realized it. If he's faking it, he's been doing it for that long with an impressive track record. 

Casperina likes gossip and she is not a friendly ghost...

Screenshot_20230224_085931.thumb.jpg.294f3614740dc4d6f5d95d74640625b4.jpg

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

The ignore button to me is the Jet Nation equivalent of cancel culture ... It’s not an across the board ignore. Only applies to individual account settings 

And if you want my opinions on that PM me   Nah, I’m good. Thanks though. ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

There it is. You don't know.

i know nobody goes into a negotiation and gets everything they want and walks away from it.

a smart team will not let Carr leave the building without signing a contract. cause the alterative is Brissett, Minshew or a broken Jimmy G who cant complete a season.