JetNation 2023 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

As a neutral observer, I can say that there are some real stomach churning picks going on up in here

My options coming up at 15 are turning my stomach.  Don't like anyone in that spot, but I have to pick someone.  I really do not like the top of this draft.

• Upvote 1

Who would the Jets draft in real life if the 1st 12 picks went like this?

1. C.J. Stroud    QB
  2. Will Anderson Jr.    EDGE
  3. Jalen Carter    DT
  4. Bryce Young    QB
  5. Tyree Wilson    EDGE
  6. Christian Gonzalez    CB
  7. Anthony Richardson    QB
  8. Myles Murphy    EDGE
  9. Bijan Robinson    RB
  10. Peter Skoronski    OT
  11. Paris Johnson Jr.    OT
  12. Broderick Jones    OT

1 minute ago, Lith said:

My options coming up at 15 are turning my stomach.  Don't like anyone in that spot, but I have to pick someone.  I really do not like the top of this draft.

There are still 3 very nice WRs on the board for the Packers to take, my boy Brian Branch is a versatile DB, and the DT from Clemson is underrated IMHO, so I think the Pack is sitting pretty right now

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

There are still 3 very nice WRs on the board for the Packers to take, my boy Brian Branch is a versatile DB, and the DT from Clemson is underrated IMHO, so I think the Pack is sitting pretty right now

All options that I am considering.  Think I know which way I am going to go, but I am not thrilled with it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Who would the Jets draft in real life if the 1st 12 picks went like this?

1. C.J. Stroud    QB
  2. Will Anderson Jr.    EDGE
  3. Jalen Carter    DT
  4. Bryce Young    QB
  5. Tyree Wilson    EDGE
  6. Christian Gonzalez    CB
  7. Anthony Richardson    QB
  8. Myles Murphy    EDGE
  9. Bijan Robinson    RB
  10. Peter Skoronski    OT
  11. Paris Johnson Jr.    OT
  12. Broderick Jones    OT

The value would be CB or WR, basically have your choice of everything but Gonzalez. Also, what is their rankings of Ot’s? If they trade down, say -8-22 ish, get back at least a 2/3. Wouldn’t hesitate to grab a C if there. Could see Giants maybe wanting to get up for choice of a Wr.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

The value would be CB or WR, basically have your choice of everything but Gonzalez. Also, what is their rankings of Ot’s? If they trade down, say -8-22 ish, get back at least a 2/3. Wouldn’t hesitate to grab a C if there. Could see Giants maybe wanting to get up for choice of a Wr.

IM TRYING

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Nice.  And by taking almost the full 3 hours, you have made it a little more likely that AR gets traded before we get to round 2.  I really want that extra 2.  

Knowing that this trade will almost certainly happen before the draft, and that it will almost certainly include one of those 2nd round picks, I say we pretend the trade is finalized, give the Pack one of the 2nd rounders for the purposes of this mock and be done with it