Pats up and coming star CB in serious trouble!

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

kraft isn't paying his legal bills.

that's not allowed.

and frankly kraft doesn't care how much money he has.  in fact if he's broke that's even better.  more incentive to do well.

No you are missing the point. 

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:
It would seem so.
Hey, I didn’t write it. 

If you mean carry on bag, the answer is no. Ammo and firearms need to be in locked containers and checked. I'm pretty sure you have to ahe the firearms and the ammo in separate containers.

I was specifically addressing his question, which is about two people traveling together. 

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

kraft isn't paying his legal bills.

that's not allowed.

and frankly kraft doesn't care how much money he has.  in fact if he's broke that's even better.  more incentive to do well.

Is it not allowed? I’m sure if there’s a work around it’s been used before. He got that rapper out of jail because of what he felt was a bogus gun charge if I recall. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

QW was arrested when he tried to check the gun and didn’t know he needed to be licensed in each state, not just his home state, no?   And it wasn’t loaded.
Because that’s not what happened here

I remember the QW incident pretty well, but I honestly have no interest or desire to find out about this one. 
I was mainly goofing on Larz reactions in this thread than anything else.

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2023 at 8:47 AM, C Mart said:

Jones, New England’s promising rookie cornerback, was suspended late in the season while on injured reserve. The punishment reportedly stemmed from Jones being late to and missing rehab sessions and mouthing off to Belichick.

It was the latest in a series of off-the-field issues for the talented cover man, who also was disciplined by each of his two college programs (USC and Arizona State).

Belichick so old school

On 6/18/2023 at 9:08 AM, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Jesus... Fine 6th I guess... Sorry for my misunderstanding... Among the strictest in country... Sorry I said number 1... 

Maybe they have the harshest penalties I just know they are a tough state on guns

I ask you kindly to not use Jesus' name in vain; some of us here are offended by the callous misuse of the name of the Son of God, the only one that can save us from our sins and eternal separation from God.

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2023 at 4:26 AM, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

really a travesty of justice, Gun laws are so ridiculous. If he had guns legally states should recognize that and honor it. Its bad enough they restrict legal gun ownership, but this guys career is ruined for no reason. He is not a bad guy for owning a gun. If anything he is one of very few people that could stop a bad guy.

simply having a firearm to protect yourself is not bad, and going to jail because some govt wants to disarm you is nuts. I feel bad for him

• Upvote 2
  • En Fuego 2

really a travesty of justice, Gun laws are so ridiculous. If he had guns legally states should recognize that and honor it. Its bad enough they restrict legal gun ownership, but this guys career is ruined for no reason. He is not a bad guy for owning a gun. If anything he is one of very few people that could stop a bad guy.
simply having a firearm to protect yourself is not bad, and going to jail because some govt wants to disarm you is nuts. I feel bad for him

I'm pro second amendment and a legal gun owner. That said, this is a stupid comment. You think it should be legal to let people take loaded firearms on commercial flights?! You could down a jet with ease if you wanted to. Holy sh*t I can't believe you would even suggest this.
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

First amendment doesn't mean I can yell "fire!" in a crowded theater for sh*ts and giggles.

Second amendment doesn't mean I can bring a gun onto a commercial flight.

This case is not a constitutional rights issue. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

7 hours ago, bicketybam said:

I'm pro second amendment and a legal gun owner. That said, this is a stupid comment. You think it should be legal to let people take loaded firearms on commercial flights?! You could down a jet with ease if you wanted to. Holy sh*t I can't believe you would even suggest this.

I don't believe gym ownership is nefarious. You are probably pro. Gym to a degree. All I'm suggesting is that people traveling with guns where it is legal to somewhere it is not shouldny happen. You should be allowed to travel with a gun. That is all. That was the point. Alot of people have caught time and or major fines for taking legal firearms when traveling. That is what is stupid.

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, jgb said:

First amendment doesn't mean I can yell "fire!" in a crowded theater for sh*ts and giggles.

This particular case maybe I'm not sure all of all details. and don't take this legal advice cause I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure second amendment protects your freedom no matter what state you are in or elevation.

If it was legal gun in one state and then illigal to where ever he flew. That's dumb guy shouldny lose a career because of a states stupid laws or people. One commenter on here think the guy is going to shoot up the plane just for owning a gun. Guns don't shoot people. They are just constitutionally protected from the gov taking them from you.

• Thumb Down 1

18 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I agree gun laws in the northeast are out of control but this guy was bringing a firearm with ammunition onto a commercial aircraft 

• Upvote 3

On 6/18/2023 at 9:00 PM, Larz said:

Under Massachusetts Law, possessing ammunition, if not licensed to do so is a criminal offense and, if found guilty of the crime, could result in up to 2 years in the house of correction along with fees ranging anywhere from 0-$500.00.

this is another charge he could beat but again more likely will get another 6 months, something like that. 

8 year’s mandatory plus another 20 discretionary sentence, this dude is cooked 

Possesion of AMMO? thats a mandatory 2 year sentence?

lol the NE is cra cra

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2023 at 2:39 AM, bicketybam said:

I'm not sure how well versed you are with the gun laws of the northeast, but you can't possess a handgun MA without a permit issued by MA. The same is true for NY, NJ, and CT. None of these states acknowledge a permit from any other state. My CT carry license means f*ck all in NY, MA and NJ.

Now possessing an unlicensed handgun in any of these states is a big deal. You are getting arrested and most of the time prosecuted for it. So that's was infraction #1 that got this chucklehead arrested. The rest was just icing on the cake.

If you want to walk into a gun store, pass a federal background check and walk out with a handgun that doesn't need a permit, MA, NY, CT, and NJ are not the places for you. You need a permit to posses one, end of story.

That is true for now but it might change when these states are forced to respect the 2 nd by the feds

• WTF? 1

54 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I agree gun laws in the northeast are out of control but this guy was bringing a firearm with ammunition onto a commercial aircraft 

Yea you would think he knew better. You would thing that these guys would get a quick primer on these sort of things but i guess not

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Yep us people in the northeast are just ridiculous. So much for no politics on the site.

I owned a gun for a while, and when I moved to Boston I couldn't just put in on a plane, I had to legally transfer it via a gun dealer. And, I had no problem getting a carry permit - of course that Wass 30 years ago so that could have changed. Interesting tidbit (or maybe not) - when I moved there were no close indoor (or outdoor ranges), so I had to target shoot in the South Boston police target range in off hours.

I also had to register my car even though it was registered in FL; and when we move to FL we had to license our dog even though she was legally registered in MD. Are FL car and dog laws ridiculous?

Riddle me this - what great state in this country with intelligent gun laws allows you to carry 2 loaded guns through security at the airport? Once he was going through security there are signs everywhere that state clearly that you may not carry a gun in your carryon.

Massachusetts STUPID gun laws didn't ruin this kid's career; him being STUPID did.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This particular case maybe I'm not sure all of all details. and don't take this legal advice cause I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure second amendment protects your freedom no matter what state you are in or elevation.

If it was legal gun in one state and then illigal to where ever he flew. That's dumb guy shouldny lose a career because of a states stupid laws or people. One commenter on here think the guy is going to shoot up the plane just for owning a gun. Guns don't shoot people. They are just constitutionally protected from the gov taking them from you.

I am a lawyer, though.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He is not a bad guy for owning a gun. If anything he is one of very few people that could stop a bad guy.

"few" lol. 

Biggest business in America is guns and it's growing exponentially. And this lie is the worst of them all. "Good guys" vs "Bad guys" even though there is no real differentiator amongst them, while their common denominator is that they all own devises whose entire reason for existence is to cause harm to others. One could be a "good guy" when he purchases, and something could happen in their life the next day that makes them a "bad guy".

BTW we're still waiting for all these hundreds of thousands of gun owners to stop the other hundreds of thousand gun owners from literally daily shootings, including the swift and rapid dismemberment of babies in elementary schools across the country. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You can't argue gun policy without getting into politics so this really should stop. I will say I've seen some really bad arguments from BOTH sides.

The least informed people in this country are also the loudest. Just how it works these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Nuclear bombs can't kill without people! Therefore we and the rest of the world should all have easy and protected access to nuclear bombs!

well nuclear bombs are not used for self defense or constitutional protected as far as I know, but i guess you could make the argumenbt that our country uses nuclear as a clear deterraent to other nations but you really shoudl stay on topic gun grabber. the 2nd just protects citizens from having thier god give right to bear arms taken from them. Its not really complicated friend.

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

"few" lol. 

Biggest business in America is guns and it's growing exponentially. And this lie is the worst of them all. "Good guys" vs "Bad guys" even though there is no real differentiator amongst them, while their common denominator is that they all own devises whose entire reason for existence is to cause harm to others. One could be a "good guy" when he purchases, and something could happen in their life the next day that makes them a "bad guy".

BTW we're still waiting for all these hundreds of thousands of gun owners to stop the other hundreds of thousand gun owners from literally daily shootings, including the swift and rapid dismemberment of babies in elementary schools across the country. 

biggest business would be healthcare but....good guys stop people from bing hurt or taken advantage bad guys hurt or take advantage of people, usually ones that can no protect them selves.... you def seemed bent out of shape. not really coherent, im not sure how to respond to that last part. I dont think it really takes a lot of common sense to realize if someone is a bad guy!

7 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Yep us people in the northeast are just ridiculous. So much for no politics on the site.

I owned a gun for a while, and when I moved to Boston I couldn't just put in on a plane, I had to legally transfer it via a gun dealer. And, I had no problem getting a carry permit - of course that Wass 30 years ago so that could have changed. Interesting tidbit (or maybe not) - when I moved there were no close indoor (or outdoor ranges), so I had to target shoot in the South Boston police target range in off hours.

I also had to register my car even though it was registered in FL; and when we move to FL we had to license our dog even though she was legally registered in MD. Are FL car and dog laws ridiculous?

Riddle me this - what great state in this country with intelligent gun laws allows you to carry 2 loaded guns through security at the airport? Once he was going through security there are signs everywhere that state clearly that you may not carry a gun in your carryon.

Massachusetts STUPID gun laws didn't ruin this kid's career; him being STUPID did.

well driving as far as I know is not protected rigth where as bearing arms is. Why did you have to licensse your dog? Seems to me the big diff is state issue verse a federally protected right. 

Well you should be allowed to carry on a flight in my personally opinion. I dont think if you had a gun then you magically want to shoot everyone if you get on a plane. I do believe you can check a gun in a secure box - maybe true not sure....

you may very well be right about him deing a dumbass and costing himself. It just reminded me of people flying into NY or DC with a gun to only be greeting by law enforcement informing them that thier legal gun is not longer legal and they are now under arrest etc. 

State gov nor fed government should infrindge on your rights...ok im going to try to read these other replys but i mostly want to talk football not gun rights, tyring to be respectful and not ignore anyone lets see how it goes. 

8 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

yeah seems as another poster commented he cost him self maybe not the laws...there is away to transport on plane ...my bigger concern was say it was legal gun whwere he came from - transported it legally and then when arrived in state is magically is illigal and now he is screwed. Patriot plauer or not I dont want anyone to get jammed up by dumb laws.

22 hours ago, jgb said:

you can bring a gun if you check it I think. But it should be legal to have your gun on you always. *should*

you can bring a gun if you check it I think. But it should be legal to have your gun on you always. *should*
A shootout at 37,000 feet sounds like a great idea. Decompression of the cabin? Ain't no thang! Grab those masks that drop while dodging bullets!

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What’s your address? Happy to test the sincerity of that position.