### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

42 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Saleh has not impressed me at all in his first 2 years. His camps are country clubs and his teams often look  unprepared. He looked like a deer in headlights as the team sunk last year. I don't think he is a very good coach. This team is in trouble if Rodgers gets hurt. 

???? Every team in the NFL is in trouble if their starting QB gets hurt.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

I believe in his short stint Zach QBR was 104 or something...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

There really wasn't a lot to go by. How many snaps did he get 10-12? He made 1 good pass against scrubs pretty much. He did look a little calmer in the pocket but not a large sample size. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Is there a coach in your mind where id Rogers gets hurt that they would not be in trouble? 

I mean what are you talking about

Man I hate coach whoever is the light go out we are really screwed...

Just non sense

I’m not 100% sure what you’re saying here, but think I agree with you.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

???? Every team in the NFL is in trouble if their starting QB gets hurt.

Yes, but especially this team. Other teams may be able to handle it a little better with better coaching or better QB2. It would be a disaster here. 

• More Ugh 1

Aren't most good teams like 0-3/4 in the preseason because they don't really play their roster guys?  We had a few roster guys out there but even if they were they were 3rd stringers.

I should expect it, but I am still amazed at being upset that the play calling was vanilla in the first preseason game with camp bodies in the game.

At least here on the forum we are in peak midseason form!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jesus christ, shut the **** up and show the goddamned game!! Save this sh*t for halftime and after.  Waited 7 months to watch a game, a holes!!

Tired Fed Up GIF by DefyTV

I ask you to stop using the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ in vain on this site. No one will be found guiltless at the judgment who uses the Savior-of-the-world's name in vain. Without Him, you don't enter into eternal life! He gave His all for you to enter heaven. Don't reject it!

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That second Zach Wilson series where he threw it as hard as he could into the sideline on third down broke me to the point where I had to vent. 

I was being sincere for the record, welcome back.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If AR12 gets hurt we don't even have Mike White to bail us out this year because JD just had to re-sign Quinnen Williams.

Yeah Mike White really bailed us out.  0-3 in his last 3 games with 0 tds and 4 picks while putting up 12 and 6 points in his last two games.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jetfan40yrs said:

I ask you to stop using the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ in vain on this site. No one will be found guiltless at the judgment who uses the Savior-of-the-world's name in vain. Without Him, you don't enter into eternal life! He gave His all for you to enter heaven. Don't reject it!

No

stop

No religion, no politics.  

it’s a common expression.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

The Jets stink...and so do the Browns:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/showers-werent-operational-after-hall-of-fame-game

Showers weren’t operational after Hall of Fame game

Published August 4, 2023 12:10 AM

During the game, the lights went out. After the game, the showers didn’t go on.

Both the Browns and the Jets had no operating showers in their locker rooms after Thursday night’s Hall of Fame game. The teams have confirmed that, indeed, the showers were not working.

During the game, the lights went out.

As one source explained it to PFT, Browns players were told the shower issue was related to the electrical issue that took out the lighting. Some Browns washed up in the cold tubs.

Hey, at least they were able to play the game. Unlike in 2016, when an issue with converting from the Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony to the game the next day forced cancellation of a game between the Colts and Packers. Since then, the game has been played on Thursday night, with the induction ceremony two days later.

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/showers-werent-operational-after-hall-of-fame-game

Both the Browns and the Jets had no operating showers in their locker rooms after Thursday night’s Hall of Fame game. The teams have confirmed that, indeed, the showers were not working.

As one source explained it to PFT, Browns players were told the shower issue was related to the electrical issue that took out the lighting. Some Browns washed up in the cold tubs.

Hey, at least they were able to play the game. Unlike in 2016, when an issue with converting from the Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony to the game the next day forced cancellation of a game between the Colts and Packers. Since then, the game has been played on Thursday night, with the induction ceremony two days later.

I saw they trashed a charter flight too. 

21 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

How the hell does an electric problem cause the water to shut off?

8 hours ago, jetfan40yrs said:

Holy sh*t dude get a grip. No-one cares about your religion on a Jets board. Save that sh*t for your Sunday Mass or whateverthefck. Not all of us believe this bullshyt

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

14 minutes ago, Vudu said:

Holy sh*t dude get a grip. No-one cares about your religion on a Jets board. Save that sh*t for your Sunday Mass or whateverthefck. Not all of us believe this bullshyt

Don't be an a$$hole.

If I started ripping on any other religion, people would go nuts on me.   All he asked was to not use that particular phrase.   There are dozens of other phrases that you would not use because people find it offensive, but you, the internet tough guy, choose to use one on purpose that you know some of us find offensive.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Vudu said:

I gotta say .. while I do think you could find other terms equally if not more effective in making your point. .. when I saw your username coffee did erupt through my nasal passages.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Haha 1