Captain Of JN

2 minutes ago, Edgy said:

Clearly me.   

I post once a year for the last two decades.   Could not be a more clear choice.

I'm pretty sure we have posters who have posted more in a single day than you have in 18 years.  

Bravo!  Don't be a stranger now!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

is this really necessary? 

we have had captain for im sure longer than the 3 years i have been here, and for all except 2009, 2010 it hasnt been good.

its a New Era. for the 1st time in a long time we have Super realistic expectations. lets throw away that old way of doing things.

lets go without a captain. its not like its been good luck for us in the past.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

we have had captain for im sure longer than the 3 years i have been here, and for all except 2009, 2010 it hasnt been good.

its a New Era. for the 1st time in a long time we have Super realistic expectations. lets throw away that old way of doing things.

Raiderholic would mix up the mojo!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, doitny said:

Debbie Downer Doctor GIF by Team Coco

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

Im in for 1st Officer

54 minutes ago, JiF said:

While I understand the concern, I can assure you, the Captain for the 2023 season has been identified and quite frankly, I'm not sure we've ever had a more worthy Captain.  I dont know why there is a delay on the announcement but it will be worth the wait. 

You're welcome. 

Really?  

I’ve been asked to authorize the pick but I still feel I need more time to be sure.  

Thanks for the endorsement though.  I’m more likely to approve it now.