<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

YIIISSSS! Let the guy who picked Zach Wilson take another crack at it! Now he knows what not to do! 12 year plan is right on schedule. 

I wish I could find a way to hate Douglas for the pick, but every other GM takes Wilson there tbh. Teams like the Eagles and 49ers wanted to trade up for him.

• Upvote 1

I was hopeful that Zach was better but he is simply awful.  If they trot him out there against Mahomes in front of the world they may lose their team.  The sickening thing is their refusal to sign anyone 2 weeks ago means they are pretty much forced to roll with Zach at least 1 more week. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pac said:

I was hopeful that Zach was better but he is simply awful.  If they trot him out there against Mahomes in front of the world they may lose their team.  The sickening thing is their refusal to sign anyone 2 weeks ago means they are pretty much forced to roll with Zach at least 1 more week. 

Can't wait to see Mahomes take on his clone next week 😀

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Dolphin fans gonna be pissed when someone outscores them the very next week. 

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Saleh just said of Wilson, “He’s fine.”

Saleh would have himself a stellar career selling real estate. 

what an imbecile. 

Saleh won’t publicly tell what he really feels. 

there’s a reason they went and got Rodgers.   They knew Zachenberg wasn’t the answer.  

I don’t hate Saleh for how he is on the mic.  Nothing to see. 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Have you seen the plays? They are designed that way.

But yeah also Zach sucks 

A 4th and 10 with 1 min left in the 4th quarter is not a designed 2 yard checkdown.  Hackett is not congratulating Zach on the sideline for being 4 yards short every 3rd down.  Zach cannot decipher the field and so the only thing he can do once he ultimately holds the ball and chickens out of the pocket is check it down.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

It was genuinely impressive to see how slow he scans the field live and in-person.  Every pass, even the completions, were late reads which minimized the potential for YAC.

He also managed to miss a wide open Garrett Wilson streaking down the field in the 1st quarter, and checked down to MC for, like, 2 yards.

once again we have the worst offense and qb in the league

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It was genuinely impressive to see how slow he scans the field live and in-person.  Every pass, even the completions, were late reads which minimized the potential for YAC.

He also managed to miss a wide open Garrett Wilson streaking down the field in the 1st quarter, and checked down to MC for, like, 2 yards.

It's fascinating how some guys just don't have it

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Grandy said:

It's fascinating how some guys just don't have it

Whats truly sad is seeing like, the cards signing josh Dobbs off the street throw him in with very little prep and he looks like a respectable QB.

It's like, what is stopping us from bringing in Wentz and just throwing him in. It cannot be worse than this.

• Thumb Down 1