<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

It is game day and let's just say hopefully has a better Sunday than I had a Saturday. Not sure if that is how you word it, but I am sorry to all the people who can't get into the forums. It has to do with the new ad network and a script they wanted in place, so now I can officially say they are the old ad network.

Thanks for the patience with the glitches this week. Hope everyone is back in soon. In time to watch Zach Wilson have a bounce back game in the rain soaked MetLife Stadium.

Patriots need to be 0 and 3. With a Jets win, they are 2 and 1 and things start to look a little better.

Let's go Jets!

• Upvote 4

Well I have always thought we are just a wb away with Saleh and joe, but last week Gave.me some serious questions about this coaching staff and the gase level game.plan they implemented. 

No joke, this week if we get another brain scratcher game plan wise - not using the running game, not using playmakers we have to win them I think we have to admit Saleh is an issue. If any thing you can make the argument that Zach was not the problem in the last game.or the def. 

Even as out matched as we seemed, we were not out classed we just had no game plan

It was bad. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but saleh and the coaching staff might. Be the problem. There is no way to explain what they did last week. 

I really hope we can go back to when just Zach was the problem.

RUN THE BALL

16 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well I have always thought we are just a wb away with Saleh and joe, but last week Gave.me some serious questions about this coaching staff and the gase level game.plan they implemented. 

No joke, this week if we get another brain scratcher game plan wise - not using the running game, not using playmakers we have to win them I think we have to admit Saleh is an issue. If any thing you can make the argument that Zach was not the problem in the last game.or the def. 

Even as out matched as we seemed, we were not out classed we just had no game plan

It was bad. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but saleh and the coaching staff might. Be the problem. There is no way to explain what they did last week. 

I really hope we can go back to when just Zach was the problem.

RUN THE BALL

We hired the worst coach in the NFL last season who made an all time great QB look terrible to run our offense because arod likes the way he makes his coffee. Not sure what anyone expected.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is game day and let's just say hopefully has a better Sunday than I had a Saturday. Not sure if that is how you word it, but I am sorry to all the people who can't get into the forums. It has to do with the new ad network and a script they wanted in place, so now I can officially say they are the old ad network.

Thanks for the patience with the glitches this week. Hope everyone is back in soon. In time to watch Zach Wilson have a bounce back game in the rain soaked MetLife Stadium.

Patriots need to be 0 and 3. With a Jets win, they are 2 and 1 and things start to look a little better.

Let's go Jets!

Hey man, thanks for the hard work you put in here to make it work.

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Ny Jets Football GIF by New York Jets

Uh, the patriots are going to lineup 11 men at the LOS every play daring the jets to throw. I hope they’re not predictable (2 cracks in the middle and throw on obvious pass situations 3rd and long)

Im leaning towards the Jets being very predictable today and playing zone on defense. Might be a long day. I hope not, but Saleh has been outcoached A Lot in the past two years.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BP said:

Uh, the patriots are going to lineup 11 men at the LOS every play daring the jets to throw. I hope they’re not predictable (2 cracks in the middle and throw on obvious pass situations 3rd and long)

Im leaning towards the Jets being very predictable today and playing zone on defense. Might be a long day. I hope not, but Saleh has been outcoached A Lot in the past two years.

We have an OC for a reason. When will he be held accountable? 

27 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Phil, I really appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice that you've done for us Jets fans since starting JN back in 2005. With all that you have had to put out ($-wise) and put up with (us) to have never even asked us for one single penny, you truly are a rarity in this day and age. I'm sure there have been a lot of times that you have probably just wanted to say "screw it all" but you never have. I think we should all take minute to step back, and say THANK YOU MAXMAN for gifting us Jets fans with the BEST team message board on the planet. 

+1

I hate the Pats almost as much as I hate the Dolphins but I don't see a way we can win this game with Zach at QB . They have a top 10 Defense maybe better and Belichick destroys bad QB's, rookie QB's and our QB can pull off both bad and rookie designations with ease. 

The only way we win this game is to force numerous turnovers , get a score on defense and maybe even special teams. As I state in another thread we will get field goaled to death in this game just like we did vs the Cowboys and if we constantly go 3 and out it will once again wear on our defense. We can't expect our defense to play championship football if they are on the field for 35 to 40 minutes.

Plan on NE to stack the box and blitz the living hell out of Wilson. If he holds the ball like he's currently leading the league in doing, this game will be over fast and our GM had better get a viable option in here fast. If Zach sh*ts the bed in the first half, then Saleh better show some balls and get Boyle in the game. 

So Lets blow these bitches out and play a total football game for once in the last 3 years that does not have Mike White starting at QB

• Upvote 1