***Official Thanksgiving Games Thread***

T0mShane

Mike McDaniel looks like a proper football person in that shot from 2013. He's morphed into Professor Farnsworth.

Still would take him over "All Farts, No Poops" Saleh though.

Sorry, family has a 11 week old puppy so 11 years after I thought my days of worrying about baby poop was done, I've travelled full circle.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, chirorob said:

He doesn't catch the ball nearly as well as McCaffrey 

Only because it is so much harder to catch a inaccurate late pass that often is on a terrible play design that gives almost not chance to the runner all the whole always lacking defenders and the whole world knows it's a run. So yeah not nearly as well as McCaffrey that has a ball on time, well blocked, and also in a great game plan and play design.

If you switched players this year I expect the same results. Beeece Hall would be a stud in sf and McCaffrey would do the same as hall here, breaking off to the house every once in awhile but ultimately small runs.

Even Tonight in the rare times the SF off has been predictable they get McCaffrey down at the line when everyone knows the play.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Only because it is so much harder to catch a inaccurate late pass that often is on a terrible play design that gives almost not chance to the runner all the whole always lacking defenders and the whole world knows it's a run. So yeah not nearly as well as McCaffrey that has a ball on time, well blocked, and also in a great game plan and play design.

If you switched players this year I expect the same results. Beeece Hall would be a stud in sf and McCaffrey would do the same as hall here, breaking off to the house every once in awhile but ultimately small runs.

Even Tonight in the rare times the SF off has been predictable they get McCaffrey down at the line when everyone knows the play.

Breece has had some bad drops.  He is an excellent runner, but he does not catch as well as McCaffrey, he just doesn't. 

Obviously if you switch teams, their numbers change drastically 

Breece has had some bad drops.  He is an excellent runner, but he does not catch as well as McCaffrey, he just doesn't. 
Obviously if you switch teams, their numbers change drastically 
Breece is demonstrably worse than McCafferty.. still love Breece ... He has had not produced like him yet. .. especially in the passing game.

... Not yet at least ... But now with Zach gone .. I do expect greatness.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Cowboys score a lot of points and have Micah Parsons unblockable off the edge. It’s no coincidence their CBs pick off passes every year

Parsons is a star no doubt. But it’s not like our DL isn’t creating pressure to where QBs are throwing the ball earlier than they’d like and our guys can’t jump routes. We are middle of the pack in INTs, so we can’t say we’re bad in that area. But when you consider how good our DL is… we should be top 5 in this.

Hard to blame anything on the defense besides not being good against the run. But that’s mainly IMO bc teams get leads on us bc the O can’t score and know the can just run the ball to win once they get the lead.