Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

slimjasi

Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@slimjasi i meant to vote no but voted yes. when you count the final tally please subtract one from yes and add one to no. thanks.

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Well, I voted “no” - but it’s a total lie because I am physically incapable of rooting against this dumb team. 

I think I’m just stupid 

KEEP VOTING GUYS

• Haha 3

Remember 2 meaningless wins in 2020 are the reason we have Zack Wilson instead of Lawrence.

2017 meaningless wins meant we had to trade up to get darnold which means we wasted the pick itself and the seconds we had to give up.

A meaningless win in 2018 meant we missed Bosa.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

Remember 2 meaningless wins in 2020 are the reason we have Zack Wilson instead of Lawrence.

2017 meaningless wins meant we had to trade up to get darnold which means we wasted the pick itself and the seconds we had to give up.

We still could have drafted Sewell or Parsons

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

JD and Saleh would have taken Zach with the No. 1 pick if they lost those games.  You’re making assumptions that JD takes the chalk picks.  JD has gone for upside potential several times over the chalk pick.  

I care too much to root for a loss. I know somehow this will be the game that will make some big difference come draft day but I can’t sit and root for a loss because it really is very bad. If we lost to Washington.
Let’s close the season strong and pray ARod can deliver next year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app