Other NFL games 01-07

16 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Does a win give them anything? If not, yeah, stupid. 

There was no chance of losing either.  Last minute of the game, up 10, and Minnesota had no timeouts.  

They kept the starters out there and kept the foot on the gas.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Packers got rid of utter dog receivers like cobb and lazard to the jets and are just loaded will all sorts of great young WRs now.

Jayden Reed, Christian Wason, Dontayvion Wicks, Romeo Doubs, Bo Melton.

I didn't realize that the packers are win and in for the playoffs.. remember the good ole days when Joe D robbed them?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

I didn't realize that the packers are win and in for the playoffs.. remember the good ole days when Joe D robbed them?

Douglas got played so bad in the whole affair it is not even funny.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Packers got rid of utter dog receivers like cobb and lazard to the jets and are just loaded will all sorts of great young WRs now.

Jayden Reed, Christian Wason, Dontayvion Wicks, Romeo Doubs, Bo Melton.

And not one of them a high draft pick. ;-)  

• Upvote 3

Just now, T0mShane said:

Josina Anderson has been hinting an NFC East team (other than Commanders) is prepping to fire their coach. Could it be Sirriani? 

We already have the story about the McCarthy apparently being on the hot seat. 3 teams all firing their coach at the same time, in the same division seems unlikely.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Josina Anderson has been hinting an NFC East team (other than Commanders) is prepping to fire their coach. Could it be Sirianni? 

The rumor thread earlier was that it would be McCarthy if Dallas blow out in the playoffs again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Josina Anderson has been hinting an NFC East team (other than Commanders) is prepping to fire their coach. Could it be Sirianni? 

I don't think Sirianni is going anywhere. But I'm glad he's getting beaten up today. He's another arrogant SOB.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I would be stunned if the Eagles fire Sirianni. 

It is no their style or their way. They learned their lesson from the whole Chip Kelly debacle

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Mike Tomlin in the playoffs again. I don't even know who they have at QB. I don't understand how he wins so consistently. Such a great coach.

They have the one and only Mason Rudolph at QB. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

We already have the story about the McCarthy apparently being on the hot seat. 3 teams all firing their coach at the same time, in the same division seems unlikely.

That team looks like it’s let go of the rope, though, and Hurts has super-regressed after getting paid. Lurie has fired better coaches than Sirianni already

• Upvote 1