Other NFL games 01-07

16 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Fields takes soo many brutal sacks 

also just missed that dude wide open in the endzone 

yea, I don’t think I could pass on Caleb Williams 

They can and they will. Bears will take Marvin Harrison Jr 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Zach took like 50 sacks in 14 games this year. You are not being serious. 

Lol I’m more convinced than ever that your football “fandom” essentially boils down to driving conspiracy theories and box score scouting. Lost

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

What’s the bet? Will bet you a dime Wilson elsewhere continues to blow. 

A dime? For all your wining I figured you’d put up your life savings. Must be broke 

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Fields takes soo many brutal sacks 

also just missed that dude wide open in the endzone 

yea, I don’t think I could pass on Caleb Williams 

Maybe not a QB in the draft, but I don't see Caleb Williams playing well in the league. It's a crapshoot of course but the Bears probably have better options than that.

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

Lol I’m more convinced than ever that your football “fandom” essentially boils down to driving conspiracy theories and box score scouting. Lost

A dime? For all your wining I figured you’d put up your life savings. Must be broke 

Some high level cope going on in here

• Upvote 3

OMG!   Worst tv channel change over of all time by Beerfish!

I was just clicking change to other game when i saw the Zona kicker running out wide.  I was desperately pumping the 'back' button on my remote but i was too late and missed the fake fg td play.

Beerfish you are a clown!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, football guy said:

What works for you number wise? I’m in just give me a number. 

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m guessing you’re not a guy who bets on sports? In gambling parlance a dime is $1,000.

I do every week, but never once heard anyone use the term “dime” for $1000. Guess I wasn’t around for the bookie era 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Maybe not a QB in the draft, but I don't see Caleb Williams playing well in the league. It's a crapshoot of course but the Bears probably have better options than that.

They should take their favorite QB and pair him with an OL or another good WR 

and you can still get a good pick for fields 

fields is not good enough to forgo resetting the rookie QB window with a good prospect 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

What works for you number wise? I’m in just give me a number. 

I’m willing to bet much more than you have. Come up with the specific criteria of what you define as “success vs fail” within the next 3 seasons then we can figure out numbers 

Just now, football guy said:

I’m willing to bet much more than you have. Come up with the specific criteria of what you define as “success vs fail” within the next 3 seasons then we can figure out numbers 

You can come up with the criteria. 65% completion. 2-1 TD int ratio over 10 games seems fair.  I’m willing to chalk up the you’re broke quips as internet banter. It appears you are backpedaling though. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Josina Anderson has been hinting an NFC East team (other than Commanders) is prepping to fire their coach. Could it be Sirianni? 

Someone posted an article not long ago that Dallas may part ways with their Head Coach.

I can't remember who posted that article.

Perhaps you may know?

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m guessing you’re not a guy who bets on sports? In gambling parlance a dime is $1,000.

I was an online NFL gambler for over a decade and I had never heard that term until a few years ago 

the only “dime” I knew was drug related 

• Haha 2

Not really fair to have Saturday, Sunday and Monday games next week. 

will one #1 seed get a team with extra rest and the other get a team on short rest? Did the nfl do this last year? 

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

Someone posted an article not long ago that Dallas may part ways with their Head Coach.

I can't remember who posted that article.

Perhaps you may know?

McCarthy might be out if he gets bounced in the first round, but the Eagles have been horrible for two months now

Just now, Matt39 said:

You can come up with the criteria. 65% completion. 2-1 TD int ratio over 10 games seems fair.  I’m willing to chalk up the you’re broke quips as internet banter. It appears you are backpedaling though. 

Not back pedaling at all. Wilson lands in the right organization, he’s going to be a good player. That’s money in the bank. Once we know where he winds up, we can be more clear on timeframe (whether it’s next season, year after, etc.). I’m happy to wager $1000 if that’s what you were referencing by saying “dime”

• Haha 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Well at least Joe Douglas sent one team to the playoffs, that being the Packers.  That idiot solved all of the packers problems in one fell swoop.

Got rid of an old malcontent QB with a gross contract, got rid of just a host of shi* jag players.

Gave the packers big draft capital. 

And meanwhile idiot Douglas tuned his noes up at Carson Wentz.

Just wait until he takes Bakhtiari off them for another pick

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well at least Joe Douglas sent one team to the playoffs, that being the Packers.  That idiot solved all of the packers problems in one fell swoop.

Got rid of an old malcontent QB with a gross contract, got rid of just a host of shi* jag players.

And meanwhile idiot Douglas tuned his noes up at Carson Wentz.

Should of picked up this stud

IMG_4826.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

And meanwhile idiot Douglas turned his nose up at Carson Wentz.

Let’s see if Douglas has the balls to draft Rodgers replacement like The Packers did.

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Not back pedaling at all. Wilson lands in the right organization, he’s going to be a good player. That’s money in the bank. Once we know where he winds up, we can be more clear on timeframe (whether it’s next season, year after, etc.). I’m happy to wager $1000 if that’s what you were referencing by saying “dime”

As slap dick as the Jets are that’s a very high risk bet.

Just now, Biggs said:

Let’s see if Douglas has the balls to draft Rodgers replacement like The Packers did.

He’s not going to this year. Too much hinges on next season being a successful one. *If* all goes well next year (very skeptical) he’ll try to in 2025