Todd Bowles in playoffs shows the problem isn't coaching or GM its the owner.

Todd Bowles who struggled in NY had no problem getting into the playoffs in Tampa Bay. Fans blame the GM the coaches but it's Woody who meddles hindering Any GM or coach in getting the right personnel. Until this owner is gone this team will continue on the path it's on. Doesn't matter who you bring here unless they are allowed full control with no interference from the owner nothing will change.  I'm not going to explain the whole Hackett/ Rogers is only one example of Woody inserting his control over what the GM and the coach had planned. People can keep making excuses it's your owner plain and simple.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 2

Baker Mayfield is a better a QB than Josh McCown or Sam Darnold.

With Fitz, Bowles was a hair away from the postseason.

It's all about the QB, more than anything else.

And we always seem to pick/get the wrong ones.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

No it just shows he’s in a sh*t division with an average (instead of league worst) QB.

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

Todd Bowles is the only coach capable of leading Tom Brady to a losing season. He barely made it to the playoffs with a good defense and a great offensive cast.

Remember when Bowles was supposed to get “exposed” as the successor to Bruce Arians, and then again when Brady retired?

Yeah.  About that.  

4 home playoff games.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember when Bowles was supposed to get “exposed” as the successor to Bruce Arians, and then again when Brady retired?

Yeah.  About that.  

4 home playoff games.

I’m no Bowles hater…but he has a cupcake division and did get exposed with Brady as his QB.

I like the guy and actually am rooting for him but I don’t think he’s a good head coach.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Adoni Beast said:

I’m no Bowles hater…but he has a cupcake division and did get exposed with Brady as his QB.

I like the guy and actually am rooting for him but I don’t think he’s a good head coach.

3.  Straight. Division. Titles.  

One with trash a$$ Baker Mayfield as his QB. 

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

Todd Bowles is the only coach capable of leading Tom Brady to a losing season. He barely made it to the playoffs with a good defense and a great offensive cast.

He got to playoffs with reject Baker Mayfield who was almost out of football. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah.  About that.  

4 home playoff games.

If we're going to talk about coaches playoff games as coordinators, then Saleh also has quite a few of those.

Bowles led the Bucs to a home playoff game at 8-9 with Tom Fing Brady. Is that really to be commended? Brady never had a losing season before that. Bowles did get exposed.

This season, he barely won the worst division in the league again. He sucks and is only making it because the team is very well-built. They go nowhere in the postseason here and have another 8-9 or 7-10 season next year.

Todd Bowles who struggled in NY had no problem getting into the playoffs in Tampa Bay. Fans blame the GM the coaches but it's Woody who meddles hindering Any GM or coach in getting the right personnel. Until this owner is gone this team will continue on the path it's on. Doesn't matter who you bring here unless they are allowed full control with no interference from the owner nothing will change.  I'm not going to explain the whole Hackett/ Rogers is only one example of Woody inserting his control over what the GM and the coach had planned. People can keep making excuses it's your owner plain and simple.

Worst division in the NFL, have to take that into account.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It’s the worst division in football! The Bucs have one of the top receiving groups on the league. They barely defeated the Panthers today. Come on now, stop acting like the guy is leaps and bound ahead of his peers. If the Falcons didn’t invent a new way to lose each week, then they would have breezed into the playoffs as the division winners.

1 minute ago, Hex said:

If we're going to talk about coaches playoff games as coordinators, then Saleh also has quite a few of those.

Bowles led the Bucs to a home playoff game at 8-9 with Tom Fing Brady. Is that really to be commended? Brady never had a losing season before that. Bowles did get exposed.

This season, he barely won the worst division in the league again. He sucks and is only making it because the team is very well-built. They go nowhere in the postseason here and have another 8-9 or 7-10 season next year.

Just now, Obrien2Toon said:

Isn’t this only his second year as their HC?

Ok 2 then.  2 division titles, 2 home playoff games.  Same # as the Jets have had since 1982.

5 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Don't think right now Miami or Buffalo are very good teams plus losing to the Raiders almost lost to Giants and Redskins The owner is a hindrance to any GM and coach he inserts himself. Think if JD and Saleh were allowed to continue their plan they be in the playoffs this year the whole Rogers plan which was rammed down JD and Saleh involved firing Lefluer bringing in Hackett who is worse then bringing in Rogers and his  marry men who are washed up has derailed this franchise.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Woody def was calling the plays on offense this year  

No Woody forced Saleh to fire Lefluer and hired the worst offensive  coach Hackett to get Rogers to come here.so yes in a indirect way Woody called the plays

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nyjets1969 said:

No Woody forced Saleh to fire Lefluer and hired the worst offensive  coach Hackett to get Rogers to come here.so yes in a indirect way Woody called the plays

Dude you’re delusional if you think woody had anything to do with the lafluer hire. JD hired Saleh and the staff was assembled when woody was in the UK serving as ambassador 

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

Well considering the state of the Eagles right now the Bucs just might win. 

34 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Stop. 

Rex Ryan, Eric Mangini, and Mikey T are all tv analysts now...

And Idzik is selling insurance somewhere. 

13 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

It’s the worst division in football! The Bucs have one of the top receiving groups on the league. They barely defeated the Panthers today. Come on now, stop acting like the guy is leaps and bound ahead of his peers. If the Falcons didn’t invent a new way to lose each week, then they would have breezed into the playoffs as the division winners.

Think your missing the point the owner is a hindrance think Hackett hiring was a Saleh move? Saleh was forced to dump lefluer for worst offensive coach in football to get Rogers here. The coach and Gm are not allowed to have full control on personnel decisions it's starting to show this problem goes all the way to the ownership.

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

Baker and Brady vs Sam and Zach. its not even fair.

next year if we win 10 games with Rodgers Saleh will win COTY. 

its all about QBs.

I'm going to keep track of this post this team will miss the playoffs again next year Rogers is shot they also have players like Lazard forced on the payroll this team is done Rogers will not play a full season at 41 years old who is backing him up ? What's worse they have no QB of the future to replace Rogers. This team will only get worse. Can't wait for fire JD Saleh threads maybe we should look at the owner who forced these moves to fill seats. 

46 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

No it just shows he’s in a sh*t division with an average (instead of league worst) QB.

Buffalo and Miami aren't very good right now almost lost to Giants and Redskins lost to a bad Raiders team. Should I go on? The owner is the problem would love to see how good this team would have been if JD and Saleh got to finish their plan instead Rogers was shoved down their throats like Mangini and Farve owner is the problem.

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

I'm going to keep track of this post this team will miss the playoffs again next year Rogers is shot they also have players like Lazard forced on the payroll this team is done Rogers will not play a full season at 41 years old who is backing him up ? What's worse they have no QB of the future to replace Rogers. This team will only get worse. Can't wait for fire JD Saleh threads maybe we should look at the owner who forced these moves to fill seats. 

the owner is a problem. but Bowles isnt all that. 

and Rodgers just needs to be average for us to make the playoffs. we won 7 games with the worst QB play in the league. 

we have 2 years to figure out the QB of the future.