Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Sad truth is, you're my best friend in the world.

I love you bro!

19 KILO

1/8 Cav forever! 

Scout???

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

HA!!! My "Home Regiment" (Affiliation) 1/18 turned my old Company C Co. 1/18 INF into a fracking Armor company in that combined arms Battalion concept. My stomach still hurts... 

I live by a Space Force Base (Sounds so silly)... the saying is that the Space Force was invented so the Coasties could have someone to goof on.

Be well, Brother!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So I'm in a world of madness right now. Helping Lauren, working and trying to pack this house leaves very little free time.

I know about this article and Rex Hogan is gone. Can we get back on topic here, and can someone fill me in on what I missed? Thanks.

Jimmy 2 Times was a TANKER, Max! A TANKER!!

angry clint eastwood GIF

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Scout???

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

HA!!! My "Home Regiment" (Affiliation) 1/18 turned my old Company C Co. 1/18 INF into a fracking Armor company in that combined arms Battalion concept. My stomach still hurts... 

Armor.

I'm a (was a) M-1 tanker. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Maxman said:

So I'm in a world of madness right now. Helping Lauren, working and trying to pack this house leaves very little free time.

I know about this article and Rex Hogan is gone. Can we get back on topic here, and can someone fill me in on what I missed? Thanks.

The Jets organization is a sh*tshow. The article claims that Saleh scapegoated Zach, Zach wanted out after getting benched, Rodgers left Zach to figure things out on his own, the offensive coordinator was a disaster, Saleh has a loser's mentality, etc. Woody, Saleh, Rodgers, and Wilson all come out looking terrible. Many folks have pointed out that Russini probably has an axe to grind with Rodgers and the organization as a whole, so we should probably take some of this with a grain of salt. 

That and a lot of rage. This fanbase is fed up, dude. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Armor.

I'm a (was a) M-1 tanker. 

AH. Then excuse, me, fine sir. This Crunchy shall shut up now, my wise D.A.T. friend!

Got to drive an Abrams once over in the box when we were gearing up out of Dhahran. Pretty cool! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

The Jets organization is a sh*tshow. The article claims that Saleh scapegoated Zach, Zach wanted out after getting benched, Rodgers left Zach to figure things out on his own, the offensive coordinator was a disaster, Saleh has a loser's mentality, etc. Woody, Saleh, Rodgers, and Wilson all come out looking terrible. Many folks have pointed out that Russini probably has an axe to grind with Rodgers and the organization as a whole, so we should probably take some of this with a grain of salt. 

That and a lot of rage. This fanbase is fed up, dude. 

Joe Douglas take any hits in the article? Weird that Rex moved on. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

The Jets didn’t Happy B Day to Saleh and it is very telling. Hogan getting canned too I’m guessing the boss man is furious 

EVERYONE 

@ Woody Johnson tell him this article is his out, some good HC options are available. Please fire the meat heads 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I mean really though. They send out a happy birthday message for Jason Brownlee. And nothing for the HC? Nothing from Woodrow on Twitter? Idkkkkkkkkkkkk

Holy crap is this true? They didn't tweet anything from the official account?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Maxman said:

Joe Douglas take any hits in the article? Weird that Rex moved on. Thanks.

NOPE. 

That's actually one of the most curious things about the article - almost no mention of Joe Douglas at all . . . 

Rex Hogan suddenly leaving feels like things are falling apart but maybe that is an overreaction 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This is the mug on my desk 

IMG_5471.jpeg

IMG_5472.jpeg

We were a TF with 2/69 Armor... "Speed and Power". We called them "Cheesy Powder". They had a damn nice D-Fac 

My Uncle was in the 3rd Army during WW2. I also once put out a fire at General Albin Irzyks house in West Palm, and afterwards we had him to the Firehouse a couple of times for Dinner before he passed. Great Man. 

Firefighters fast work saving artifacts draws praise from retired general (palmbeachpost.com)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Jets suck and are an embarrassment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Guys another thing to consider:

let’s say wood keeps everyone and let’s say add another offensive assistant to help Hackett, regardless of anything the trust is broken between these guys.

Wood don’t trust Saleh or JD and vice versa 

Now add in Mr “we need to clean the leaks out of the building” Rodgers and we can safely say this season will be: 

a sh*t show of epic proportions 

buckle tf up y’all 😬

8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

This is a great little point you made. I read Extreme Ownership - it was actually one of the 12 books we were tested on for my Captains Exam. One of the MAJOR TENETS of the book is "Accountability, Up and Down" regarding performance. Saleh holds nobody accountable

Did he read the Cliffs Notes version?

Least of all, himself!

1 hour ago, football guy said:

I don’t see the hypocrisy or lack of awareness. I’m not seeking out people, making petty comments about them unsolicited. I shared some perspective and people attacked me. They started it I finish it. Unlike @Warfish I’m sitting in my office waiting to go to dinner. He’s still in his basement while his wife gets plowed out by the neighbor 

What dont you have inside information on?!?!!? 

• Post of the Week 1