Rumor: Cortland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy available for trade

58 minutes ago, rbstern said:

Yeah, too many other variables.  Play calling, strength of schedule, scheme, coaching,  etc.

And I'm not willing to pretend I know what the locker room's opinion is.  On anything.

Lazard (who sucks) claimed the Jets were “out efforted” and “out-schemed” by the Dolphins and the defense made him dress in the hallway.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, maury77 said:

It sounds like I'm in the minority, but I would be fine trading a day 3 pick for Jeudy. I think he is a better player than he has shown in Denver. 

x100

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, maury77 said:

It sounds like I'm in the minority, but I would be fine trading a day 3 pick for Jeudy. I think he is a better player than he has shown in Denver. 

The jeudy and hackett relationship didnt look great in denver but i agree with you

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Keep in mind this is the same fanbase that thought Lazard was a "score" (no offense guys, just own it lol). 

Sutton isn't in any way a better WR than Jeudy.  I get that Jeudy's been a disappointment, but even in his lesser state, he's been better that Courtland -- who is also 28.  CS is situational WR3 with a propensity to have himself a big game once every 6 weeks. He last dominated in 2019.

If anyone is going to potentially "Ascend" in NY with AR, it's Jeudy. He's younger and more talented.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Keep in mind this is the same fanbase that thought Lazard was a "score" (no offense guys, just own it lol). 

Sutton isn't in any way a better WR than Jeudy.  I get that Jeudy's been a disappointment, but even in his lesser state, he's been better that Courtland -- who is also 28.  CS is situational WR3 with a propensity to have himself a big game once every 6 weeks. He last dominated in 2019.

If anyone is going to potentially "Ascend" in NY with AR, it's Jeudy. He's younger and more talented.

Seems to be a huge a-hole who’s been on the block there forever with no takers. Red flags galore.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Seems to be a huge a-hole who’s been on the block there forever with no takers. Red flags galore.

I blame leadership in this case. I’d be cocky/confident enough to believe I could unlock Jeudy