FanDuel ranks surprising NY Jets star No. 1 in AFC at his position

3 hours ago, slats said:

I’m a staunch positional value guy who laughed at people complaining about the value of Breece Hall at the top of the second round. Fantastic pick! 

you being a wise guy here 😛

Cool vid! I've said a few times, the Bill's window closed when they passed on Breece. They need that one player to push them over the hump, and Breece was the player. SOOOOO glad when the Bills passed, and Joe D scooped him up.

I know many Bills fans who are still sick about losing out on Breece Hall, as they should be.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Nothing surprising about it. He’s routinely ranked top 3 in fantasy rankings I’ve seen recently. 

I'm not even 90 seconds into this and it's so clear he's the best player on the team.

Please JD, just continue to build this kid a competent offensive line and all the 'hotseat' chatter will disappear. 

• Upvote 2

Our current oc was totally surprised that Hall could catch a football.  This is why we can't draft a great prospect in Brock Bowers.

Half way though next year Hackett would be shocked he was not just a blocking TE.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Our current oc was totally surprised that Hall could catch a football.  This is why we can't draft a great prospect in Brock Bowers.

Half way though next year Hackett would be shocked he was not just a blocking TE.

So wait, he’s the top RB in the AFC, combined yardage on top of the league and our OC screwed things up, having being left with Zach Wilson to QB the team. Seems like an odd statement that he can’t work with the talent he has or develop a prospect. Hate on Hackett but he did nothing wrong with Breece Hall or Garrett Wilson last year.  

5 hours ago, TBJ said:

Having Nick Chubb fourth on this list is a brave call. He suffered a particularly devastating injury and there's no guarantee he'll be the same as he was pre-injury.

Mixon in ninth is another brave call. The Bengals traded him because he's on the decline.

Pacheco is too low on that list.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Having Nick Chubb fourth on this list is a brave call. He suffered a particularly devastating injury and there's no guarantee he'll be the same as he was pre-injury.

Mixon in ninth is another brave call. The Bengals traded him because he's on the decline.

Pacheco is too low on that list.

The bravest of all calls was leaving De’von Achane off this list completely. Dude had 8 tds 800 yards and 8 yards per carry as a rookie…. With another 200 yards and 3 receiving tds last year….In 11 games

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The bravest of all calls was leaving De’von Achane off this list completely. Dude had 8 tds 800 yards and 8 yards per carry as a rookie…. With another 200 yards and 3 receiving tds last year….In 11 games

That was my 1st thought.

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If he was holding Breece Hall’s rookie card the game would be over and you would have won my friend, 

I'll have you know, that little boy identifies as Breece Hall's rookie card.

I win!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I mean Breece lead all RB's in receiving last year. I think he just said a stupid thing. Obviously he used him as a receiver.

13 hours ago, FootballLove said:

Cool vid! I've said a few times, the Bill's window closed when they passed on Breece. They need that one player to push them over the hump, and Breece was the player. SOOOOO glad when the Bills passed, and Joe D scooped him up.

I know many Bills fans who are still sick about losing out on Breece Hall, as they should be.

...and a vid highlights of a NY Jets RB slicing thru some other defense is WAY better than watching Breece Hall, a Buffalo Bill, slicing through Saleh's vaunted defense. WAY better!

13 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Also, having come back from a torn ACL and performing like he did is AP like! Young man is a stud! 

can you imagine how he will be almost 2 years from the ACL and hopefully behind a better line?  He might get the most all purpose yards.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

can you imagine how he will be almost 2 years from the ACL and hopefully behind a better line?  He might get the most all purpose yards.

I'm one of the guys who is pretty lukewarm on Bowers at #10.  It's simply because I'm a risk mitigation type of guy and think an OT, even if he only plays 5 games, will assure less downside to the Jets season than having average TE play.  That said, having "triplets" on the field like Garrett Wilson, Breece and Bowers would really, really complicate things for an opposing defense with a guy like Rodgers commanding the offense.  Breece could have almost unimaginable upside.  You really put a lot of pressure on the opposing Safeties and DC about picking their poison, loading the box, etc. with guys like GW and Mike Williams on the outside but Breece running behind the new OL, Bowers, and Ruckert in two-TE sets.

The Jets had a subpar OL, Zach Wilson, and no WR2 last year and Breece still delivered the mail pretty well.

He might run for .....1 million yards this year!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF