2024 NFL Draft Countdown

• TuscanyTile2 changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Countdown
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rosenblatt has us trading up to 7 for Odunze. The cost: two fours. Recently, on his podcast, Rosenblatt said he was burned out covering the Jets “every day” and needed to “unplug.” The Titans dropping to ten for two fours is absurd. 
https://theathletic.com/5429614/2024/04/22/jets-mock-draft-2024-rome-odunze/?source=emp_shared_article

Plus if the chargers take alt the titans could slide back to 12 or 13 and get a real pick in return. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Recently, on his podcast, Rosenblatt said he was burned out covering the Jets “every day” and needed to “unplug.”

On the one hand, I'm tempted to mock Rosenblatt as a tissue-soft millennial bitch, but on the other I'm thinking about how utterly soul-murdering it must be to spend 40 hours a week around the Jets.

• Haha 1

Rosenblatt has us trading up to 7 for Odunze. The cost: two fours. Recently, on his podcast, Rosenblatt said he was burned out covering the Jets “every day” and needed to “unplug.” The Titans dropping to ten for two fours is absurd. 
https://theathletic.com/5429614/2024/04/22/jets-mock-draft-2024-rome-odunze/?source=emp_shared_article

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

On the one hand, I'm tempted to mock Rosenblatt as a tissue-soft millennial bitch, but on the other I'm thinking about how utterly soul-murdering it must be to spend 40 hours a week around the Jets.

Having public pillow fights with Connor Hughes on twitter must be sooo tiring!

It’s rough out in these journalism streets

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Any good stories?

So how I started hanging out with him is weird.

One of my best friends (still to this day) went to Baylor for baseball. His roommate actually was Reed Brees (Drew Brees’s brother who played baseball at Baylor). So I’d go and hang out with them down there. I was playing baseball as well (not at Baylor). So we’d really try and party when we had the chance. Well my best friend was good buddies with Matt Amendola. Through friends and all we used to hang out quite a bit. Danny Amendola was younger than us. And KK was older than us. After college my one buddy was drafted really high in the MLB draft. So he bought a house. And we had like 5 of us living in this house. Matt Amendola being one of my roommates. But through Danny coming over to hang with us we met KK. And surprisingly he was pretty tame. The Dola brothers were the party guys like the rest of us back then. But KK was always pretty level headed. Not just bc he was older. But he was always the mature one of the group when we’d have house parties and such. But yes he’d still have great times with us.

Now the Dola brothers I have a lot of stories I can’t really say 😂 Never will bc I feel it’s crappy when you know “famous” people who trust being around you. To air what they do with there friends they trust.

• Post of the Week 2

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

So how I started hanging out with him is weird.

One of my best friends (still to this day) went to Baylor for baseball. His roommate actually was Reed Brees (Drew Brees’s brother who played baseball at Baylor). So I’d go and hang out with them down there. I was playing baseball as well (not at Baylor). So we’d really try and party when we had the chance. Well my best friend was good buddies with Matt Amendola. Through friends and all we used to hang out quite a bit. Danny Amendola was younger than us. And KK was older than us. After college my one buddy was drafted really high in the MLB draft. So he bought a house. And we had like 5 of us living in this house. Matt Amendola being one of my roommates. But through Danny coming over to hang with us we met KK. And surprisingly he was pretty tame. The Dola brothers were the party guys like the rest of us back then. But KK was always pretty level headed. Not just bc he was older. But he was always the mature one of the group when we’d have house parties and such. But yes he’d still have great times with us.

Now the Dola brothers I have a lot of stories I can’t really say 😂 Never will bc I feel it’s crappy when you know “famous” people who trust being around you. To air what they do with there friends they trust.

That's awesome!  Btw are you referring to Matt Amendola the former Jets' kicker and Danny Amendola, the Pats' WR?    I didn't realize they were brothers.

Absolutely!

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That's awesome!  Btw are you referring to Matt Amendola the former Jets' kicker and Danny Amendola, the Pats' WR?    I didn't realize they were brothers.

Absolutely!

No different Matt Amendola. Matt played DB at Baylor. Just a coincidence that we had a kicker that name as well.

• Upvote 1