A story about Rodgers you can feel good about.

53 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Looking at the gif you posted, it’s evident you have no idea how your own sarcasm works.  Or what the word “connotation” means.

Peyton Manning What GIF by Gatorade

You’re correct, I don’t know what I’m doing.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I actually said what you were doing and you called for me to be banned, which is softer than baby sh*t. But please, carry on.

No I didn’t. I’ve never called for anyone to be banned. I pointed out how quick and easy it was to get you to lose your nerve.

I am sorry you ate so fragile. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Thumbs down for math is about what I’d expect from group. 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5327.jpeg

never should have been aboput the math and you obviously implied it should have been more .

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s amazing how much some of you put into trying to troll, only to be trolled into violating the terms of service in one post by the People’s Chimp.

don't pull the "but he's our chimp" routine

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Thumbs down for math is about what I’d expect from group. 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5327.jpeg

5 hours ago, peebag said:

some murderer's row that is

I was just neg-repping because others were and it looked fun.  Knew a mini-mass neg bomb would get a reaction out of the Ape and he didn't disappoint!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was just neg-repping because others were and it looked fun.  Knew a mini-mass neg bomb would get a reaction out of the Ape and he didn't disappoint!

In what world is making fun of a bunch of titty babies a reaction?

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

How is claiming you make less than NY minimum wage a humblebrag? 😅

I was referencing his braggadocio of successfully completing the 3rd grade and possessing an ability to do the arithmetics. Not typical feats for apes.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I was referencing his braggadocio of successfully completing the 3rd grade and possessing an ability to do the arithmetics. Not typical feats for apes.

It doesn’t matter what you were referencing.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

"Man gives to charity, find out why he's wrong and a bad person tonight at 11, exclusively on JNTV!"

Then read 15 posts by the Ape explaining his joke (the hallmark of all funny things - it requiring an explanation) and telling everyone who will listen about how he was totes not bothered by the neg reps  🫠

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then read 15 posts by the Ape explaining his joke (the hallmark of all funny things - it requiring an explanation) and telling everyone who will listen about how he was totes not bothered by the neg reps  🫠

When in 20 years have you seen me do anything but reference neg rep as a job well done. 

The Ape may need to put the snack down on your candy ass.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When in 20 years have you seen me do anything but reference neg rep as a job well done. 

When you brag about making less than minimum wage, you know you're special. I applaud you 👏 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Have you coughed up your $12 yet? Do it for the people of California 🙏

9 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

He's going to write it off so the rest of the taxpayers actually donated that 100k

So you think taking a deduction means someone else pays the tax you took the deduction for? I would like to apologize  to everyone for all the mortgage interest I deducted all my home owning life. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So you think taking a deduction means someone else pays the tax you took the deduction for? I would like to apologize  to everyone for all the mortgage interest I deducted all my home owning life. 

@jeremy2020 charges a lot for math lessons or so I'm told  😅