Will the NY Jets utilize three QBs this season?

My take:

It's likely that we'll see him in action at some point during the season. Given that Rodgers and Tyrod may face setbacks, there could be an opening for this young player. I envision him taking the field during the latter part of the season, especially once the NY Jets are out of the playoff contention. It's crucial to focus on the future, regardless of the cost.

• Thumb Down 6
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

My take:

It's likely that we'll see him in action at some point during the season. Given that Rodgers and Tyrod may face setbacks, there could be an opening for this young player. I envision him taking the field during the latter part of the season, especially once the NY Jets are out of the playoff contention. It's crucial to focus on the future, regardless of the cost.

Ok, Boomer. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:

My take:

Damn … that’s a pretty good catch. 

image.thumb.png.f307061194e3c9532a40556d9b355372.png

This incident is a mere preview of potential outcomes; in reality, he could have sustained injuries during the play. It represents a looming accident for Grandpa Rodgers.

• More Ugh 1

33 minutes ago, Bronx said:

My take:

E534837A-D41D-4B2C-BB63-91543FB1E1A7.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Less than 0% chance jordan travis takes a live snap this year.  Wake up guys!

I mean isn’t this at least a little better than him starting threads about health and wellness? Kind of? 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Bronx said:

My take:

I feel like @TuscanyTile2 killed @Bronx and has now assumed his account

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Bronx said:

My take:

Hopefully NEVER.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Jordon Travis.....

Every time I see this kids name written out in full, I think of the bad guy from Lethal Weapon II.

https://lethalweapon.fandom.com/wiki/Jack_Travis

Not quite the same, of course.

Oh, and the season would have to go to complete unremitting sh*t for Travis to be anywhere near the active roster on a gameday this year.  Lets all hope it doesn't happen.

• Upvote 1