***OFFICIAL JETS V PANTHERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD***

Codrington is slippery. Is there a roster spot for him? I don't know, but the kid can play.

Panthers' GM and ex-LB Dan Morgan talking up Cherelus was notable. The Jets lost a good player there when they tried to sneak him onto the PS last year.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The new uniforms are great. Why did we keep the blow pop green on the helmets though?

agree. this was because of the black trim in the old unis and the Stealth Blacks. The dark in them looks out of place

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Codrington is slippery. Is there a roster spot for him? I don't know, but the kid can play.

Panthers' GM and ex-LB Dan Morgan talking up Cherelus was notable. The Jets lost a good player there when they tried to sneak him onto the PS last year.

Codrington is listed as a DB

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

😂 I swear I thought the same thing when I heard the name!

And the QB name is Jack Plummer ….they’re just screwing with us at this point 

• Haha 3

Been to some high school games where the game is so out of control a blowout they run the clock in the 4th. NFL should probably do something like that with these "games". Won't ever happen because of TV, which is the only reason they're still doing this awfulness. 

Just now, Bugg said:

Been to some high school games where the game is so out of control a blowout they run the clock in the 4th. NFL should probably do something like that with these "games". Won't ever happen because of TV, which is the only reason they're still doing this awfulness. 

You just made overtime happen. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I keep forgetting you guys are getting a Jets feed. The Panthers one is electric.

Steve Smith used up all his fire as a player. He is as flat as a pancake as an analyst.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mrcoops said:

Steve Smith used up all his fire as a player. He is as flat as a pancake as an analyst.

I can’t say one way or the other, because I can only decipher 20% of what he says. How this guy has made a second career for himself in broadcasting astounds me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1