JN Losers Free Fantasy League on ESPN Fantasy

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Got several emails saying people wanted in but were afraid of having videos of JetsFan80 on their phone for fear their wives would see it.

Your post made me think of the Mafia thread.... Whatever happened to @GATA I don't see her post here in a long time. @Jetsfan80 is she still playing Mafia?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=579118724&inviteId=1e5a95a8-4d07-4931-bbf5-722450aaf27a

Anyone want in? Free league*! I signed up for three fantasy leagues but forgot to show up for the drafts, so I’m starting this one at the last minute. Would like to schedule the draft for Wednesday night at 8pm. 

*THE EIGHTH PLACE FINISHER IS DECLARED THE BIGGEST LOSER AND HAS TO SEND A $5 DUNKIN DONUTS GIFT CARD TO @Jetsfan80, who will use that $5 to buy a cup of coffee, film himself drinking it, and send you the video of him drinking it, which you will have to watch in its entirety for being the huge league loser.

Is that 8pm ET?

This is what used to be known as a “Full Flex” but is now simply called the Flex. Absent a qualifier to the term “Flex,” you can assume any RB, WR, or TE is eligible.

is this the deal with this league?

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Your post made me think of the Mafia thread.... Whatever happened to @GATA I don't see her post here in a long time. @Jetsfan80 is she still playing Mafia?

No one is playing Mafia on JN, lol.  Not for like 3 years.  But yeah I haven’t seen GATA in a long while either.  She disappeared around the same time @CTM did.  Weird!  @The Crusher

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one is playing Mafia on JN, lol.  Not for like 3 years.  But yeah I haven’t seen GATA in a long while either.  She disappeared around the same time @CTM did.  Weird!  @The Crusher

I can’t believe you folks kept it going as long as you did! It was a stupidest freaking game I’ve ever taken part in. That,  or I’m just a sore loser.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Larz said:

This is what used to be known as a “Full Flex” but is now simply called the Flex. Absent a qualifier to the term “Flex,” you can assume any RB, WR, or TE is eligible.

is this the deal with this league?

They are the stock rules of whatever ESPN does. I don’t open the management tab. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

signed up for three fantasy leagues but forgot to show up for the drafts

This is psychotic behavior.

I'm waiting for the Netflix documentary guys to film your place in the aftermath of something horrible, until they discover the brown, textured finger paint on one of your accent walls are your victims' feces, deperfumed and perfectly preserved by 15 coats of spray-on poly. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm waiting for the Netflix documentary guys to film your place in the aftermath of something horrible, until they discover the brown, textured finger paint on one of your accent walls are your victims' feces, deperfumed and perfectly preserved by 15 coats of spray-on poly. 

DMing you a gift link to my OnlyFans as we speak

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Wait, T0m is Asmongold??

• Haha 2