***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Kyler Murray is ass.  He's Mark Sanchez with better legs.  He does not see the entire field...   like ever.   MHJ all alone in the endzone for an easy TD that would have put Az and extra point away from a win.  But Murray doesn't look/see him for some inexplicable reason. It wasn't a check down.  Arizona offense is run like hot garbage.  

Yup, watching them play reminded me of the Jets from a couple of years ago.  Just completely ineffective and head scratching calls.  They could’ve won today if they were smarter.

2 mind numbing calls by the Seattle OC backed up on the 1 yard line. 

First play: shotgun, sprint out which just invites your oline to hold - result holding in the end zone - Safety

Second play: shot gun, delayed hand off to the RB - result - tackled in the end zone - Safety

Thats some SOJ play calling going on right there. 

1 minute ago, Rochester Jets said:

Yup, watching them play reminded me of the Jets from a couple of years ago.  Just completely ineffective and head scratching calls.  They could’ve won today if they were smarter.

Wait, what? Did you say “the Jets from a couple years ago…”?
Did I fall asleep and miss the years when their offense wasn’t  “completely ineffective and head scratching calls”?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

JetNation… where the local pundits watch a rookie QB play one quarter and say… “I’ve seen enough. This guy stinks!”

I've watched this dude for like 74 years at auburn and then on a stacked oregon squad, he sucks.  He is a mack jones level QB

Thoughts so far:

Jags and Cards had their respective games but could not put their opponent away.  Both shoukd be 1-0 but arent.

If im the Falcons, I would go to Penix right now.  There is no reason to wait another second.

Caleb Williams and Will Levis stink.

Deshawn Watson is terrible.

Good for Darnold.  It wont last but a nice story for today.  If I am a Giant fan, I would not watch one more snap this year.

Anthony Richardson is fun to watch.

Saints are the surprise of the day.  Great performance.  The offense looks great under Kubiak.

Pats had a nice win.  They have a good D and running game.  Will be going w/ the rex ryan philosophy this year.

25 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

With the dolphins, pats and bills winning today, what will this place be like late tomorrow night if we lose to the 49ers? Dead last in the division to start our special season lol. 
So jetsy

Patriots winning is good for the Jets. Harder SoS and the Bengals get a loss 

16 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Wait, what? Did you say “the Jets from a couple years ago…”?
Did I fall asleep and miss the years when their offense wasn’t  “completely ineffective and head scratching calls”?

Touché.  I meant pre Breece & Garrett at least when they had zero going on.  Last year was mostly awful too.  I just lost track.  So much suckage.

• Upvote 1