****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

NGL and say the thought didn't cross my mind of the Jets doing the historic Jets type of things and laying a big turd in prime time, with the rest of the division winning their games. But not this fkn time dammit. Cmon ARod, save us! (And get Breece 25 touches) 

Offense may look shaky early in these games... expect the Defense to be lights out, no excuses. Finally here... Cant fkn wait

• Upvote 1

Picked the Jets to win 21-17 but after soooo much ugly offensive football yesterday I have no idea what to expect. 

Niners gave some of their key starters pre-season reps while the Jets only played Clemons, McDonald and Tippmann.

Will the niners getting live reps make a difference?

15 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Picked the Jets to win 21-17 but after soooo much ugly offensive football yesterday I have no idea what to expect. 

Niners gave some of their key starters pre-season reps while the Jets only played Clemons, McDonald and Tippmann.

1 hour ago, Dcronin said:

I’m expecting an absolute turd from the Jets. Thats what they do. They hurt you in ways never imagined. The hype is back, so shall be the disappointment.

But there is hope. Not the best vibes coming out of San Fran. Aiyuk and Trent should be rusty. 

Our QB is 70 and hasn’t been good for years,  our OC is hall of fame bad, ,but hey I am here for the pleasant surprise!!

Go Jets

I’m expecting lots of false starts and illegal formations. Lots and lots of pre snap penalties on offense. You can’t just turn a switch on without any repetitions. They never learn.

• Upvote 4
  • More Ugh 1

As simple as it sounds…. I think we win if we can tackle in this one. The difference will be tackling CMC and Deebo in the open field. As well as not letting Kittle to have a big day.

Our DO has an advantage to there OL with Trent barely back and the rest of the OL just ok. Pit pressure on them to where they have to get rid of the ball fast. But that means we have to make tackles.

On offense…. Control the clock with running the ball. Breece and the OL should be who wins us this game. Not a 4 TD 300yd Rodgers day. Keep CMC and crew off the field by controlling the LOS. We revamped the OL. Now use it.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

I think we win a close one 23-20.

SF also barely played there starters in the preseason. It’s not like they were out there for a whole half for 2 weeks. They got a few drives week 3 and like a drive or 2 week 2. That’s it. That was also like 15 days ago. So not sure that even matters.

• Upvote 2