**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

Just now, T0mShane said:

So I don’t think Rodgers has the juice anymore and everyone inside the Jets building knows it

I got my money on its Breece Halls fault. 

We'll be back after a short commercial break for the exciting conclusion of who's debilitating achilles injury is more debilitating.

• Haha 1

Just now, Biggs said:

Helmet, shoulder or forearm to the head of a defenseless WR is a penalty.  Clear shoulder pad to the head.

Not on my screen.  Nothing touched the head and the hit began before he was down.  Refs are feeling the yips is the most charitable wY if putting it.  The RTP call same thing. But if refs are in protection mode why no call when Rodgers took a helmet to helmet when he was down.  Consistency.  Jets have never gotten it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, he's been feast or famine his whole career, a lot of people just seem to forget that when not watching the downside of it live.

Breece is better when the ball is spread around and the defense doesn’t know who’s getting the ball.  That’s why the td worked perfectly b/c the entire Tenn d thought breece was getting the ball.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Not on my screen.  Nothing touched the head and the hit began before he was down.  Refs are feeling the yips is the most charitable wY if putting it.  The RTP call same thing. But if refs are in protection mode why no call when Rodgers took a helmet to helmet when he was down.  Consistency.  Jets have never gotten it.

Shoulder pad to the head on my scream.  You streaming or cable?