Can Rodgers win MVP #5

Off to a great start! We know he doesn’t turn the ball over. I can see him finishing with a stat 30:3 TD/INT ratio. QBR 105 or so. He won’t throw for a ton of yards but his completion percentage should be around 70% also. Think he has a good shot!

image.thumb.png.074a593cd5c7b048cedeb6559dba98b7.png

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t think he’ll get the numbers. But he does have 5 TDs in 3 games and his 1 INT wasn’t an “awful” pass. CB just beat GW to the ball.

agreed don’t think he’ll put up gaudy passing yards… but his completion percentage along with his TD:INT ratio should all be elite. So far early in the season these QBs have been struggling to put up big numbers. Let’s see how season plays out!

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I'm skeptical of MVP, but he has a great shot at CBPOY IF he stays healthy. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stay healthy. 

PLEASE 

Ir rodgers can play like this and stay healthy, he can play next season and maybe the season after that.  This would give the jets nice lead time to get another qb in here and not rush him.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I think he has a huge advantage over the rest of the field if he winds up having a very good season. Nobody else is playing for a team with the leagues longest playoff drought. The New York media bias could also sway some votes. The team has been completely irrelevant for the last 10+ years. If he leads this team to a 11-12 win season, this team wins the division, and has a really nice TD/int ratio, he’ll def get some votes. May even get it. The award is most valuable player, not best stats. Everyone saw first hand what this team was without him last year…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

After last night, I don't know how the answer is no. Rodgers still has it

If he can do this for a few more years that would be huge.  This makes it less likely the jets go qb in round 1 in the draft and can really take their time with it rather than force a bo nix. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

If he can do this for a few more years that would be huge.  This makes it less likely the jets go qb in round 1 in the draft and can really take their time with it rather than force a bo nix. 

Fingers crossed man. The team is due for a little good luck. I do think that is the plan

If Jets win the division, and Rodgers plays like he has all season I think he wins MVP. If he stays healthy he is a lock for CBPOY.

Jets have two division titles in 50 years. Jets haven’t made the playoffs in 14 years. He does that he wins MVP.

42 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

There's a lot of season left.

The individual awards thing, stat hunting and media face time really bothers me.

I don’t care, I want them to win the division. I want the fans to finally get a home playoff game. I want to see them make a run.