Week 3 NFL Game Thread

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

I kind of like the no call there cousins threw a terrible low pass into the back of the defender 

Well, considering the defender was essentially attached to the receiver like a baby possum to its mother....

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

1- Who would spend 1 minute listening to anything that would come out of the kelce brothers mouth?  How they got $100M is mindboggling.

2- Will swift stay with him now that hes not an elite athlete?

1- Who would spend 1 minute listening to anything that would come out of the kelce brothers mouth?  How they got $100M is mindboggling.

Agree completely

2- Will swift stay with him now that hes not an elite athlete?

Tbh, I always thought it was a sham relationship.  Who knows.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And he's also won 3 SBs.  Plus his brother just retired and he's probably envious of him for that.  He's ready to work on what I assume is an idiotic podcast full time.

I'd bet they're going to get a manningcast type deal too. It's going to be awful.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'd bet they're going to get a manningcast type deal too. It's going to be awful.

They have the charisma of one of those old wooden cabinets that the Dewey Decimal System cards used to be kept in at the library.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

32 GMs disagree 

Huh?

not sure why you keep bringing up “32 GMs” - my comment was regarding the dolphins and their decision to keep Skylar Thompson over Mike White. We are talking about 1 organization, not 32

43 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I like KC but I do agree they are the new pats for getting EVERY call, that no pi call was atrocious!.

Like the pats use to do, chiefs are playing as if they know an obvious penalty is not going to get called on them, unless it’s blatant.