Antonio Pierce says Raiders players made "business decisions" in loss and team will be making their own as they move forward....DeVante?

Is Pierce still a coach "we wished we had?" It gets hard to keep track of them all....
Daboll 
McCarthy
Sirianni
Pederson
McDaniel
Campbell

I'm just glad we found our HC ... Thank you Aaron Rodgers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think Lafleur may end up a better HC than Robert Kumbaya Salad. Time will tell I'd love Roberto to prove me wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

After he gets that big fat extension, he will have plenty of opportunity to 👍

Garrett gave up #17

Jets cleared cap space and have $17.3M available.

Davante’s 2024 salary is $16.8M.

Hmmmm…..

(his 2024 cap hit is $25M but that doesn’t fit my narrative.  Not sure what matters anyway, salary or cap hit?)

• Haha 1

True #1’s can regularly beat double teams and shake top corners.  Wilson is still a great player and maybe he goes on to do that this season but I’ve been a little disappointed so far
Which true #1 has "shaken off" Sauce since he has been in the league?

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Garrett gave up #17

Jets cleared cap space and have $17.3M available.

Davante’s 2024 salary is $16.8M.

Hmmmm…..

(his 2024 cap hit is $25M but that doesn’t fit my narrative.  Not sure what matters anyway, salary or cap hit?)

what about Reddick. he is under contract so if he shows up which he can at any time his salary will count against the cap. 

not sure what that looks like with all the games hes missed but its going to be something.

1 hour ago, doitny said:

what about Reddick. he is under contract so if he shows up which he can at any time his salary will count against the cap. 

not sure what that looks like with all the games hes missed but its going to be something.

Good point.  My guess?

They trade for Davante first and then get rid of Reddick one way or another.  Similar to how the Broncos handled signing Peyton Manning and trading Tebow.  A big positive overshadows negative publicity.