I am rarely anti-coach but Saleh has proven time and time again he can’t get teams ready

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Part of the reason we are here as we are is due to handing every thing to rodgers.  Saleh is finding out that Rodgers by mere suiting up is not making us good and is feeling the heat.

If both Saleh and moreso Douglas has any balls whatsoever we never would have kissed rodgers ass on everything from day one.

I mean, they flew out to Malibu to kiss his ring and then he went on McAfee and complained about them parking on the street

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Saleh is a weak fish, but that’s why Rodgers wanted to come here in the first place. It’s a bad combo that we’ve seen forever: over-powered veteran player and his mousy, hand-picked coach

Hackett (who I assume you're referring to as the "hand-picked coach") is AR8's puppet and wouldn't even consider asking him to dial back the cadence.  That idea CLEARLY came from Saleh.  It's utterly pathetic of Saleh to even consider trying to strip his HOF QB of such a weapon (that he's brilliant at and has been for years) because the HC is too spineless to hold his players accountable.

You can't twist this into a "this is AR8's fault" narrative.  This is 100% on Saleh.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Bottom line the jets committed a ton of penalties today that cost them the game.  Last year it was all zach Wilson’s fault.  Who’s fault is it this year?

Whose fault is it that the 2024 Jets offense looks exactly like the 2022 Packers offense?

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hackett (who I assume you're referring to as the "hand-picked coach") is AR8's puppet and wouldn't even consider asking him to dial back the cadence.  That idea CLEARLY came from Saleh.  It's utterly pathetic of Saleh to even consider trying to strip his HOF QB of such a weapon (that he's brilliant at and has been for years) because the HC is too spineless to hold his players accountable.

You can't twist this into a "this is AR8's fault" narrative.  This is 100% on Saleh.

The reason they got rodgers so he could run the offense his way.  If the coaches can’t get the players to not move early get rid of them. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, they flew out to Malibu to kiss his ring and then he went on McAfee and complained about them parking on the street

Remember when we tried telling you schmucks how much of a toolbox he was and you were all like nah man he’s so cool and edgy and against the mainstream because he jerks off in caves and sh*t

Saleh’s biggest problem is and was that he’s not cut out for the big chair, and he gets pushed around by Woody and Douglas and, now, Rodgers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Woody needs get on the phone to the Browns and tell them he has a contract for Vrabel ready to go. Get the fraud out of the building. Also time to clip the wings of Douglas, who has presided over a team that has gone 29-58 under his watch.

Sick of this sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when we tried telling you schmucks how much of a toolbox he was and you were all like nah man he’s so cool and edgy and against the mainstream because he jerks off in caves and sh*t

FTR I will always rush to defend any man who jerks off in a cave

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Rodgers had 26 tds and 12 picks that year.  I’d take that every year on this team.  And not all the false starts

Well, good news, because the 2024 Jets are going to be a middling team and Rodgers will maintain an aesthetically pleasing QBR.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Saleh’s biggest problem is and was that he’s not cut out for the big chair, and he gets pushed around by Woody and Douglas and, now, Rodgers. 

Agreed that he's absolutely not cut out for the big chair and that he gets pushed around.  But look at the "big idea" that he's suggesting.  Taking away AR8's cadence because he doesn't want to discipline his players?! 

Saleh couldn't possibly be a bigger loser.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Well, good news, because the 2024 Jets are going to be a middling team and Rodgers will maintain an aesthetically pleasing QBR.

The jets are destined to be a middling team with these coaches.  The entire narrative here was that rodgers would get them over the hump.  If they can’t eke out a 10-7 wild card season it’s on the coaches.  There’s enough talent on this team to do that

Problem with Saleh is that he doesn’t do anything particularly well.  He’s a defensive guy who doesn’t call the defense.  He doesn’t call plays, work with the QB, he’s not a great motivator, he’s not a disciplinarian, he’s not an analytics guy, not an x and o guy.   So why is he still here when any of the above are available ? 

• Post of the Week 1

Agreed that he's absolutely not cut out for the big chair and that he gets pushed around.  But look at the "big idea" that he's suggesting.  Taking away AR8's cadence because he doesn't want to discipline his players?! 

Saleh couldn't possibly be a bigger loser.

I’d be more sympathetic to “it’s not Rodgers’ fault” if all of this stuff didn’t just happen with Matt LaFleur, who looks like a top three coach in football right now

3 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Woody needs get on the phone to the Browns and tell them he has a contract for Vrabel ready to go. Get the fraud out of the building. Also time to clip the wings of Douglas, who has presided over a team that has gone 29-58 under his watch.

Sick of this sh*t.

I think there's some good to JD but overall he's been a failure.  If we can get a Harbaugh type then I'd fire JD that very day if that's what it took.

I think we all already know that Saleh needs to go.

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Problem with Saleh is that he doesn’t do anything particularly well.  He’s a defensive guy who doesn’t call the defense.  He doesn’t call plays, work with the QB, he’s not a great motivator, he’s not a disciplinarian, he’s not an analytics guy, not an x and o guy.   So why is he still here when any of the above are available ? 

Looks the part 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The jets are destined to be a middling team with these coaches.  The entire narrative here was that rodgers would get them over the hump.  If they can’t eke out a 10-7 wild card season it’s on the coaches.  There’s enough talent on this team to do that

Saleh stinks, but let’s at least acknowledge that the entire offense exists solely in Rodgers’ mind and when it doesn’t function, Rodgers has to share in the blame

This was just the 2nd of many losses this year

Every ship needs a captain 

Any roster issues are beside the point

Could take a McClaren and hand the keys to a maladroit drunk — it’s not gonna be pretty  

One thing is crystal clear by now:  Robert Saleh is not an NFL head coach 

He’s an absolute fraud who’s been badly and painfully exposed 

Somehow the head coaches just keep getting worse and worse:

Mangini > Rex > Bowles > Gase > Pagliacci 🤡

Just now, T0mShane said:

Saleh stinks, but let’s at least acknowledge that the entire offense exists solely in Rodgers’ mind and when it doesn’t function, Rodgers has to share in the blame

Sure he should share in the blame.  But his frustration seems to stem from all the sloppy penalties that saleh is blaming him for when it really wasn’t an issue in 20 years in Green Bay.  Of all the things saleh can think to blame his failings on, Rodgers’ cadence shouldn’t be one of them.  Saleh is out of excuses and there’s a possibility the ship sinks in the next few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jets have had like 2 years of ‘good’ qb play this century.   Sure AR8 is not the 30 year old version but this team doesn’t suck because of him.  In all honestly, if Rex had this roster we are looking at 12 wins.   Saleh teams have no identity, they just kind of are and unfortunately we start over at qb next year.    You may not like AR but you’re going to really hate Big Russ.  

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d be more sympathetic to “it’s not Rodgers’ fault” if all of this stuff didn’t just happen with Matt LaFleur, who looks like a top three coach in football right now

If Mike Vrabel were our HC today, do you think the Jets win the game?  I do.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Sure he should share in the blame.  But his frustration seems to stem from all the sloppy penalties that saleh is blaming him for when it really wasn’t an issue in 20 years in Green Bay.  Of all the things saleh can think to blame his failings on, Rodgers’ cadence shouldn’t be one of them.  Saleh is out of excuses and there’s a possibility the ship sinks in the next few weeks. 

Rodgers complained endlessly in Green Bay about his receivers running bad routes, about the schemes, the coaching, etc. Donald Freaking Driver said this sh*t about him twenty years ago. This isn’t new. 

How is it that every time this team has a few extra days off or a bye week they sh*t the bed every single time. This once again looked like a poorly coached and unprepared football team that lost because of self inflicted stupid play calls and a ton of penalties. Fire this Fing fraud. I'm disgusted. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Rodgers complained endlessly in Green Bay about his receivers running bad routes, about the schemes, the coaching, etc. Donald Freaking Driver said this sh*t about him twenty years ago. This isn’t new. 

But that was in Green Bay.  The only thing i heard today was about holding players accountable when they commit penalties.  And he’s not wrong.