Interesting quote from Mosley - let's hope!

In the NY Post this AM. Let's hope we have a coach that is not primarily focused on being liked and holds players accountable. 

“The main thing that I heard a lot yesterday was accountability,” Mosley said. “That’s what we have to keep in mind going forward. We all have to be accountable every single day we come to the building, every single day that we wake up. Every decision that is made within our organization, especially with our team, we all have to take some kind of accountability. … I think this was definitely a wake-up call and an eye-opener for a lot of people.”

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Then Mosley plans to be strictly on special teams and retire at the end of the year because the Jets have been better without him? Thats refreshing to hear!

It'll be interesting to see how fans react when Ulbrich immediately inserts Mosley back into starting when he's healed. \\:D/

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Then Mosley plans to be strictly on special teams and retire at the end of the year because the Jets have been better without him? Thats refreshing to hear!

There's a head cold spreading around the country this Autumn -- he may need to skip 2024.

31 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

This was honestly the video that made me give up on Saleh.

My HS football coach gave a pregame about a friend of his in Nam who carried a buddy off the battlefield with multiple bullets in him before dying. We were ready to run through cinder blocks not nap as Bobby Stairwell inspires above.

14 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Mods.. can someone do something about this? @Sperm Edwards account has obviously been hacked as this post is just one word and not 16 paragraphs long.

Like Saleh and Hackett being relieved of their respective duties, consider that an early Christmas present, sparing the board from my meandering dissertation on the plight of the smartest fans being triggered by the mention of CJ Mosley getting more playing time. 

JetNation = still the site that cares