All this team does is make me angry.

12 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just wasted a Monday night getting angry and cursing in the living room like a psycho while my sons played videogames in the family room. What a titanic waste of my time. I'm taking a break, fellas. This sh*tshow does nothing but make me a terrible person. 

Ok. 

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" name="joewilly" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] The Jets are the only thing worse than my divorce war. 

Tell me about it

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just wasted a Monday night getting angry and cursing in the living room like a psycho while my sons played videogames in the family room. What a titanic waste of my time. I'm taking a break, fellas. This sh*tshow does nothing but make me a terrible person. 

Watch hockey. Way better sport without ref interference. The Jets are and always will be a colossal waste of time. 

33 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It’s ridiculous 

Ive stupidly wasted my ENTIRE life on one day this team.

Seriously want to jump off the bridge.

Like no kidding 

I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of the game. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can’t handle this anymore. Goodbye Jets. I am no longer a fan.

• Post of the Week 1
  • En Fuego 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

An Im done thread.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, PS17 said:

I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of the game. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can’t handle this anymore. Goodbye Jets. I am no longer a fan.

Video please.  You just made my night! 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

image.gif.c1f3cfb56d9ecd55916221f7f9eee954.gif

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

An Im done post.

Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha

36 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Same here brother.. Thank G the Mets won tonight or I’d be in the slammer for multiple offenses lol.

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

image.gif.049926e4243e574048a534286249a074.gif

23 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

My baseball team had a great win today..and still..I’m going to bed - pissed off.  

This Jets game was beyond frustrating..and even more so..given it came on a Monday night.  

Same here.. A league championship game win, but somehow a regular season football game ruined all that somehow..

27 minutes ago, varjet said:

Looked like a better team in terms of physicality and effort. 

Too many penalties.  Missed FGs don't help. 

I knew someone would put a spin one this.  This team is the epitome sunk cost.  Thank you Rex for those two good years.  They are all that most of us have.       

• Upvote 1