Team has no backbone

6 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

That int was nearly miraculous blind one handed interception. It was followed by another series of miraculous catches.

Ints happen. They never responded after that. The entire team became despondent 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Ints happen. They never responded after that. The entire team became despondent 

I don’t know. The Steelers just kicked the crap out of them once Russell got warmed up. The Jets also have no chance in stopping anyone’s running game. And the Jets oline can’t block anyone in the running game either.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t know. The Steelers just kicked the crap out of them once Russell got warmed up. The Jets also have no chance in stopping anyone’s running game. And the Jets oline can’t block anyone in the running game either.

Russ didn't warm up,  I dont think he was all that good tonight. He definitely lucked into a couple completetions but the defense sucked. Guys wide open everywhere. They were stopping the run but eventually that stopped. 

The team quit tonight.

19 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Up 15-6 and a sh*tty int is thrown. Its football, it happens. 

But after that play, the team showed no resilience for the rest of the game. They were flat. They got bullied and out hustled. 

They have no backbone. 

Why throw the ball there.  Stupid.  Go to half and get the ball. 

OL actually better than DL right now

DL is absolutely atrocious 

Been getting pushed around for 7 weeks 

Rodgers has plenty of time, just not pulling the trigger 

Showing his age 

Joe Douglas should answer for the sorry state of this DL and the stupid pissing contest with Reddick which accomplished nothing 

• Upvote 1

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]" name="batman[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" userid="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]"] Why throw the ball there.  Stupid.  Go to half and get the ball. 

No you need points there we had the momentum

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

JD basically tweaked the DL getting rid of JFM, Jefferson, Woods and Huff and focusing on Reddick because he wrongly believed that the Jets’ offense would be ahead all the time and wold need to rush the QB.  

Now they get run over.  

8 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

I don't mind throwing the ball there. And let's give some credit to the defender, it was a good pick. 

Rodgers had Breece open on a check down with space, that was the right throw. 

But again, ints happen it's a part of the game. My problem is that this team quit after that play. The Steelers on the other hand, down 15-6, never quit. That was the difference tonight. 

Nice post!

24 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Ultimate humiliation would be losing to the patriots next week. 

No crap. JD failed his rebuild and was allowed to chase idiocy of an old QB as the "Savior". They keep talking about accountability, but that was a massive bending over of the entire organization. What did you expect from the players after that? Everyone just went into "Rodgers will save us!" mode. No longer personally accountable.. the savior is on the way!

• Upvote 1

Saleh is a trash HC but firing him and bringing in Adams were never going to be the quick fixes that turned this thing around. Anyone sane who's watched this team knew that the problems run much deeper than that. The Rodgers thing just isn't working out the way we thought it would and Woody is probably going to have to clean house and start it over. AGAIN.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Rodgers is above the team. 

It's been obvious since the first episode of hard knocks the power dynamics were completely toxic.

This team is rotten from the inside out and I'm betting it's going to boil over before the season is over in a public way.

Get over your Rodgers hate boner.  It’s f*cking weird.  You appear unstable.

The team sucks, period.  Unproven hierarchies have nothing to do with it.

• Upvote 1

It’s time to say goodbye to positivity as a replacement for the hard work of competing at the highest level.  The Steelers outworked the jets all game.  They broke down our talent advantage, took our lunch money and to add insult to injury took off our glasses threw them on the ground and stepped on them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

It’s a top 5 roster that’s leader is a cancer.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

It’s time to say goodbye to positivity as a replacement for the hard work of competing at the highest level.  The Steelers outworked the jets all game.  They broke down our talent advantage, took our lunch money and to add insult to injury took off our glasses threw them on the ground and stepped on them.

I think guys are playing hard

They’re just getting manhandled and playing with no confidence 

Truth is this team would probably have a better record with ZW as QB. I want to stick knives in my eyes for even saying that. This team may have a worse record than last year's team that had ZW, Boyle, and Simian throwing passes and one of the worst ever Olines. I'm honestly stunned this team is 2-5. 

36 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Put your shield and pompoms down. 

You seem unstable. its very weird to stan over a bad player.

Team sold its soul to treat him like a god and he's delivered garbage. He's the #1 current reason the team sucks.

But I'm sure the guy with an Aaron Rodgers avatar is who I should listen to.