In an alternate universe this team is easily 6-1

9 minutes ago, PS17 said:

See the DVOA thread from earlier. This team is below average in all three phases. Special teams is a big part of the game and we’ve neglected it. 2-5 is appropriate. 

I never said the team isn’t flawed and playing poorly. But it has put itself in positions to have an extremely high likelihood of winning each game only to invent new never before seen ways to lose. 

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Call me a delusional homer if you’d like but I need the therapy of posting my random thoughts on the forum. This team is honestly bad for my health.

Two things can be true at the same time 

The holes you think this team has in terms of coaching, scheme, blocking, run defense, and penalties are 100% there 

At the same time this team has been good enough in other areas to overcome that with some marginally better breaks. This should be an overrated 6-1 rather than whatever the **** it is now. 

Denver: 1st goal at 1, miss FG, that is a win 99/100 times 

vikings: 28 points due to self inflicted errors. Lazard drop, sauce drop, Wilson miss, Quincy trip 

buffalo: walk in TD to take lead taken by penalty, Wilson drops TD, two missed FGs 

Steelers: 15-6 with a chance to double up before getting the ball in second half. One handed int, ball bounces off helmet onto receive, TE makes an Odell level one handed grab, int bounces off Wilson’s chest, zurlien misses another FG (would have cut it to 5 after all that mess) 

**** this team!!!!

WITCH!!! 

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Call me a delusional homer if you’d like but I need the therapy of posting my random thoughts on the forum. This team is honestly bad for my health.

Two things can be true at the same time 

The holes you think this team has in terms of coaching, scheme, blocking, run defense, and penalties are 100% there 

At the same time this team has been good enough in other areas to overcome that with some marginally better breaks. This should be an overrated 6-1 rather than whatever the **** it is now. 

Denver: 1st goal at 1, miss FG, that is a win 99/100 times 

vikings: 28 points due to self inflicted errors. Lazard drop, sauce drop, Wilson miss, Quincy trip 

buffalo: walk in TD to take lead taken by penalty, Wilson drops TD, two missed FGs 

Steelers: 15-6 with a chance to double up before getting the ball in second half. One handed int, ball bounces off helmet onto receive, TE makes an Odell level one handed grab, int bounces off Wilson’s chest, zurlien misses another FG (would have cut it to 5 after all that mess) 

**** this team!!!!

For safe practice, we should make you do this for every team in the league and then have you list everyone’s records.

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

By the same logic we easily could have lost to Tennessee.

This is not a good team, we’ve had one game where we’ve really showed up and it was against the worst team in the NFL.

I don’t agree on tensse, the jets overcame sh*t in that game. You can point to the Levi’s fumble but that only happened because of two horrendous PI calls given to TN in that drive. Not to mention the miraculous TD catch between the arms of two defenders. 

1 minute ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I don’t agree on tensse, the jets overcame sh*t in that game. You can point to the Levi’s fumble but that only happened because of two horrendous PI calls given to TN in that drive. Not to mention the miraculous TD catch between the arms of two defenders. 

No different whatsoever to Rodgers getting picked when driving at 15-6. We had luck in the Steelers game too, the blocked XP penalty was a disgrace.

The Organization Sucks

The Team Sucks

The Coaching Staff Sucks

The Players Suck

The Fans Suck

= 100% SUCK

I'll say one thing after the last few games at Metlife I saw so many empty seats it was alarming. They pan around the stadium empty everywhere right in the thick of the game too.

Did anyone watch them pan around Pittsburgh yesterday ? That place was packed not one empty seat and those fans actully cheer for their team.

• Upvote 1