Saleh heading to the Packers?

Figured this was a logical landing spot for Saleh given his relationship with the LaFleur's.

Seen on the field today at practice for Green Bay so could be happening.

• Upvote 1
  • En Fuego 1

I heard also he was talking to Ulbrich everyday. Surprises me I thought he would retire and be on the golf course. 

Good for him he likes the sport.

Just not a great motivator  or disciplinary you got to manage the troublemakers.

Wish him the best but he has to change his coaching game. Just was not there. They were laughing at his offensive team Both opponents and his own team.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wish him well. Never cared for him as a head coach but he seems like a high quality guy and he's definitely a good defensive mind.

Yup, I've said a few times that Saleh's firing is the total opposite of Gase.  Both bad football coaches, but Saleh comes across as a genuinely good dude who cares about his players.  Gase is a guy I hope never sees an NFL sideline again.  Psychotic ego maniac.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Who gives a sh*t about a that bald **** anymore 

A 5,000 page thread about Zach Wilson was seeing steady action months after he was traded away, so I'd strap in for the long haul.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wish him well. Never cared for him as a head coach but he seems like a high quality guy and he's definitely a good defensive mind.

yeah awesome guy he ****ed us all the way with the manner he mismanaged the team for three years, but hey! great guy

55 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

His contract may have a stipulation that if he lands another job.....  it affects his pay from Jets.  

I doubt he works again this year... lot's of golf courses distracting him.

Bill and I imagine others do this.  Bring on a fired HC.  When Patricia was on the Patriots last year he was getting paid by the Lions.  I think Judge was in the same boat.

30 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

**** that bald pussy who helped further ruin this franchise with his HORRIBLE culture. 

To be fair, let's not act like the Jets have had  a good culture for the last 20 years. That's on Woody. He failed, but it's the Jets and we've seen with Darnold and Geno that leaving here can do wonders. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

To be fair, let's not act like the Jets have had  a good culture for the last 20 years. That's on Woody. He failed, but it's the Jets and we've seen with Darnold and Geno that leaving here can do wonders. 

They absolutely have not but have had way better than the collapse/quit culture that we’ve had the last 4 years.