Who's your favorite (non-JN) Jets media content creator / writer / "personality"?

Sabo and Beningo 🤣 are best IMO

Jake Asman is still a "sunshiner" but by the time the Jets are through with him, he'll be as hilariously "George Costanza"-esque as Beningo.

Hughes was ok when he stuck to trying to get scoops, but has since become a shill for the team while continually offering up his opinion on "what the Jets should do" and somehow passing this off as "journalism"

Worst by far is Cimini.  Cheesy writing, douchebag questions, and lives to experience Jets schadenfreude and spread it around like Halloween candy

image.jpeg.9704b36b51dd4119d723332a270dda5d.jpeg

24 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Sabo and Beningo 🤣 are best IMO

Jake Asman is still a "sunshiner" but by the time the Jets are through with him, he'll be as hilariously "George Costanza"-esque as Beningo.

Hughes was ok when he stuck to trying to get scoops, but has since become a shill for the team while continually offering up his opinion on "what the Jets should do" and somehow passing this off as "journalism"

Worst by far is Cimini.  Cheesy writing, douchebag questions, and lives to experience Jets schadenfreude and spread it around like Halloween candy

image.jpeg.9704b36b51dd4119d723332a270dda5d.jpeg

Asman got really annoying to me after a while.  He gets way too angry over people's opinions plus he overdoes it with all of the graphics and the interruptions (like reading off ads/doling out memberships/putting people in the "bad guy zone", or whatever he calls it).  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Do the NY Jokes still have their YouTube channel? Hilarious.

Those guys are the best part of the Jets season. NFL/YouTube tried to block their videos early this year. They found a workaround, thankfully. Seriously they are the lone bright spot of the franchise 

• Upvote 1

Warren sharp duke manyweather , Brandon Thorne. 

but my favorite is Dan casey

he was posting stuff over the summer about plays to look for this season in the NFL and he was right lol 

oh, I can’t read apparently.  Follow Casey anyway it’s legit 

1) Benigno: personality. No explanation necessary.

2). Cimini: beat writer 

3). Boord: analysis (lesser known but a good read)

4) Nania; analysis

I like Hughes, seems like a good guy.  Maybe too nice to cover the SOJ?

Who has time to listen to Asman’s 2 hour show?!?!  Obviously many, not me…

14 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Would waschusen qualify?

if yes he is my pick

if not then

cimini

buttle

Wischusen is amazing.  That guy does multiple sports, travels all around the country every week, and seems to know whatever teams are playing like a die-hard fan…

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Wischusen is amazing.  That guy does multiple sports, travels all around the country every week, and seems to know whatever teams are playing like a die-hard fan…

He really is

phenomenal job in college on Saturdays and the jets on sundays

lots of guys can do play by play but he really has insight to the jets but doesn’t let it cloud his call

both ny teams are very lucky to have wuschusen and papa

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Asman got really annoying to me after a while.  He gets way too angry over people's opinions plus he overdoes it with all of the graphics and the interruptions (like reading off ads/doling out memberships/putting people in the "bad guy zone", or whatever he calls it).  

Jake was also a staunch defender of Saleh as recently as three months ago and then celebrated his firing five weeks into the season. Make that make sense. 

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Conor Rogers.

He torched the Jets organization on a podcast this week and my immediate thought is he is going to get fired from the SNY gig. 

The answer. Was thinking he was going to get pulled off too lol. The other Connor is just Woodys message boy.